Chapter - 2 -

"Thanks dad for taking me." , I show him my sweetest smile, "Oh! Don't forget that I have to work right after school. So I will be late today."

As I say this his mood changes from happy to worried

"I don't know sweetheart. It's dark outside web your shift ends and neither your mom or I can pick you up..."

Oh no, not again. He always treats me like a little girl. I know he does this because he thinks he failed as a father to protect his little girl, but I'm grown up... almost. But come on! I'm 17 years old!

"Dad don't do this please. We already discussed this. I have pepper mint spray with me. Always. So you don't have to worry. Trust me and as soon as someone tries something I will call the police. So don't worry, I can protect myself." I reassure him. I know how hard it is for him since the accident but he has to move on.

I kiss him on the cheek and get out of the car.

I run into the school building hoping that SOMEONE will NOT see me. Yeah, I purposely emphasized those words. And let me show you why.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little miss nerd. How are you today, ugly? Already beaten or not?"

Yup, that's one of the causes that makes me run away and scream like in the movie Scream. Haha, you understand? No? Whatever....

Now let me introduce you to the world greatest b*tch in the whole school. Her name is Rachel O'Connor. She is the head cheerleader, sl*t, wh*re, bla bla bla. You all know the story.

Wait, did I forget something? Oh yeah, right now she stands in front of me and is literally steaming because I ignore her and try to walk away.

"Hey! Sl*ut! Don't run away like a freaking chicken!"

Of course I run faster now to my first lession, which is P.E. Oh joy, note the sarcasm. P.E. is the only lession I hate. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good, but that's the only time Rachel throws a ball "accidentally" at me. Well, let the show begin.

After tons of balls thrown at me and hearing Rachel's screeching voice it's now lunchtime and I stand at the cafeteria to get my lunch. Katie, my only friend, stands beside me and looks kinda scared.

"Oh my god Katie, why are you looking around like somebody tries to kill you? What's wrong?"

"What? What are you talking about? Me? Scared? N-E-V-E-R."

"Whatever, just stop acting like a crazy monkey, okey?

And as I snatch my plate and turn around, the most awful things happens. It's as if time goes by slowly. My hot soup and my salat fly directly into a person I never thought I would meet.

Hayden Fletcher. The Hayden Freaking Fletcher.

"O-oh my god! I-I am so sorry! Please, don't do anything to me, I'm just a little nerd, a nothing, so if you beat me, you won't gain anything. Please, please spare me, ple-"

"Just shut up! Christ, how can a normal human talk so much crap? I won't hurt you ok? Just shut up and go away, ok little kitten?" He cuts me off and puts me into complete shock.

I just gape. Did he just call me kitten? He did!

"Hello? You alright kitten?"

I see a hand wave in front of my face and I snap out of my thoughts only to see Hayden, the schools bad boy, look at me quite amused.

"Y-yeah, sorry. It was nice meeting you, hope it will never happen again. So, uhm, bye and have a good life!" Just as I turn around and try to go I feel a big hand wrap around my arm and pull me back, making me slam into a hard chest.

"Wait. I said I wouldn't hurt you, but I never said that you wouldn't have to pay me for what happened."

He smirks. Oh no. God, what did I do to deserve this?

"And by the way, you're the first chick who doesn't want to see me again. That's surprising and also very interesting."

I just gulp. He winks at me and strolls through the hall until I can't see him anymore. The bell rings and I'm still standing at the same spot. Hayden Fletcher talked to me, and I have to repay him, but how? And what do I have to do?

Oh god, please help me.

******

Author's note :

Heeeey, so that's my second chapter! Hope you liked it, and if there is a way I can do better just tell me what to do. Like I already said its my first story so I'm always open for any opinions. And also, please do me a biiiig favor and spread to the world to read my story!! Ahaha, pleaseeee , pretty please with a cherry on top?

Love you all :**