Chapter - 6 -

I wake up by the alarm. Well, in my case my alarm is my mum calling my name endless times. But today I wake up not because of her calling my name, but because of what she says:

"Honey, wake up! Hurry, your friend is waiting."

What the heck? Since when do I have a friend that is waiting for me? Not that I know... I mean I do have friends in school, but never did one visit me or waited for me for school. There was a time where I had a friend called Callie, she was like my best friend. We did everything together, we even went to the shower together. Yeah, but that was in middle school, at that time we still lived in Chicago. Now I'm in the greatest city ever, New York. I mean sure, I was sad leaving all my friends and the good old city, they will remain good memories for me, but I always wanted to live in New York.

Well, like I said, today someone was waiting for me. I have no idea who, but I'm still to tired to think about that when I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom. I undress myself and let all my clothes fall to the ground. I step out of them and look at myself in the mirrior.

In front of me is a 5'3 tall girl, with dark red hair, big brown eyes and full red lips. Her hair is very, very long and a litlle wavy. Her body proportion is not perfect but normal. She has slight curves at the right place.

Yes, thats me. I wouldn't call myself beautiful but I'm also not ugly. Normal , yeah that's what I am, normal. I enter the shower. I let out a little scream as the ice cold water crashes on my body. After it gets warmer I feel my tense muscles relax and I'm not so tired anymore. After I'm done I take my towel and dry myself. I remember that someone is waiting so I quickly put on my favoried ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top and a black cardigan. I tie my long hair up and let it dry naturally so I get slight waves. I put light mascara and lipgloss on, of course not so much, take my phone and bag and head downstairs to the kitchen.

"That took you long enough, my lady!" my mum scowls at me. "Don't make yor friends wait so long, that is rude!"

I apologize and she gives me my school lunch. As I walk past her I stop dead in my tracks. My moth falls open at the sight in front of me.

Right there is my cute little sister playing with the most popular person in our school, aside from Rachel and Hayden. There in front of me is Jake Black, the quarterback form our football team. Every girl loves him. He has three fan clubs and is the current boyfriend of Rachel O'Connor.

Well, it's pretty easy to become Rachels boyfriend because practically every boy in school is going out with her, if you all know what I mean. No? She is a s-l-u-t, ok?

I clear my throat so he looks up and stares right to my eyes. Just then I realize how handsome he actually is. He is about 5'9 and has light brown hair. He has a fit body. That's obviously needed for a quarterback. But his eyes have caught me. They are blue. Not just blue, they have a strange affect on me. His lips form into a bashful smile as he starts to talk.

"Uhhm, hi. I have to ask you something, that's why I came.... so, let's go?" he looks at me nervously waiting for an answer.

"Oh, ah, sure... mum we're going!" I called before we stepped out and I closed the front door behind me. I saw a black Audi R8 at our driveway. I guess it belongs to him...

"I'll take you to school so we can talk in the car, is that alright with you?" he asks still nervous. Somehow it's cute how a popular jock can be so nervous around a plain girl like me.

"Sure." I smile at him. He smiles back and runs to the passenger side, opening the door for me. I thank him and climb in. He closes the door, turns around the car and gets on the driver side. He starts to drive as he begins to talk.

"Well, you may be wondering why I came to see you, I mean we never changed a word with each other in school - that doesn't mean I wouldn't talk to you at all, I just never had a reason to, ok, that didn't sound good... What I wanted to say is that -"

"Stop, I know what you mean" I chuckle, " Just tell me what you want, ok?" This is actually adorable, but I won't tell him that or I will destroy his manhood. My father ALWAYS told me to NEVER call a guy adorable, cute, sweet, beautiful and so on.

"OK, what I wanted to ask is.. could you please tutor me and help me? You know, my grades aren't the best and my parents said that if I don't pass this year I will be sent to another school and I don't want to. According to my friends you're the smartest in our school, so I thought it would be great if you could help me out...?"

I look at him. We already reached the school as he asked me this. I get out and he does the same.

"...And?" he asks almost to afraid.

"Uhm, I guess it's alright,I mean I don't have anything to do anyway. So it's no problem and by the way, before you say something you don't have to pay me or so. I just want to help." He walks me to my locker. When I stop and am just about to open my locker, two strong arms wrap around my body and I am crushed into a hard chest. I fight the scream that wants to escape my mouth and try to turn around so that I can see Jake hugging me.

"Thanks so much aria!"

"Uhm, my name is Arianna.."

"Oh, sorry..." I can feel him blush, so cute.

"No problem." I smile, "Ehm, would you please let me go? I have to go to class......" I try not to chuckle.

"Oh sorry, of course." He releases me immediately and looks down while saying

"See you and thanks again! We could discuss things at lunch?"

"Sure. See you at lunch." I tell him and walk away.

I have p.e. now. Yuppie! This is my absolute favorite subject even though I'm small.

Well, my body is maybe not so good for sports like basketball, but I still love it. I love it in every possible way. I play basketball, football, baseball, volleyball and more.

Just as I am about to enter the girls change room I am grabbed by and arm. The place where I'm touched starts to burn. I am yanked into a room so fast that I have no chance to scream for help. It's dark in the room. I feel the hand release my arm and I start to look around. I stop when the light goes on.

"What are you doing?"

I turn around and in front of me is Hayden Fletcher. And he doesn't seem to be in a good mood at all. I gulp and give him a small smile. I don't even know what he means but I don't think it's a good idea if I would say something right now.

When he understands that I won't say anything he steps closer to me and I try to back away until I'm against a wall.

Why do I get the feeling that something similar happened? Well, now it's worse because we are in a janitors room.

Oh dear god help me.

**********

Muahaha cliff hangerrrrr! ;P

?????What do you think happens in the next chapter?????

Vote, fan and comment pleaaaaaase !!!!

Love you all!!!!