Chapter - 3 -

(So sorry for the late update!!! I was in hospital. I hurt my back and had a concussion, but now i can write and read again :). So have fun reading!!)

School went on pretty boring. Luckily, I had no lesson with Hayden, because he is a senior and I am a junior. So yay, just have to endure a whole year of humiliation and torments from the scariest and most intimidating person in this school. Lucky me! 

Note the sarcasm.

After I leave the school I get a message from dad that I shouldn't forget to hurry after work. 

I reply not noticing that I bump into someone.  

"Watch where you're walking." 

I mumble a quiet sorry and when I look up I see the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Ocean blue, so beautiful. 

"Done checking me out?" 

I switch back to reality after hear this wonderful creature clear his throat. 

"Sorry! I wrote a SMS to my father that's why I didn't see you." I am still looking down, because I'm too embarrassed. 

"Don't worry, kitten. Just watch out for the next time. And considering the fact that I was just about to search for you i'm pretty happy that you bumped into me" 

My head shots up so fast that I was afraid I would hurt my neck, which I did, and my eyes went wide. Why the f*ck do I have to f*cking bump into Hayden Fletcher all the f*cking time? Sorry, I know I shouldn't swear, but it annoys me so much! It's not enough that I have to deal with Rachel, no! Now also Hayden helps to make my high school life a living hell.

"What do you want? I have to work, so please, hurr and don't waste my time."

WOW. Where did this come from Ari? I never knew I could talk like this and most of all to someone like HIM. And the way he looked like wasn't so good. When my eyes meet his, I could see the anger in it. He takes a step closer to me as i try to back away. This goes on until I'm against a wall. Well, it was the back of a car, but still it feels like a wall.

"Listen good, missy. That is no way to talk to someone like me, understood? You won't work today, you're comming with me, no matter what. Call your boss and tell him you have important things to do or whatever, right now and don't make me wait."

I'm speechless, just speechless. But I don't have to be told twice so i grab my phone and text to Mr. Armano that I don't feel well and can't come. After i show Hayden the sent message he seems pleased, takes my hand and dragges me to a .... OH GOD NO!

"NO! Never will ride this killing machine. And especially not with YOU!"

"Come on, kitten. Don't make me angry. You just have to put a helm on, hold on me tight and then you're safe. Any girl would kill to be in your position now, because, i mean, you ARE able to hold onto my great body, after all." He smirks as if it was nothing. But I'm not even the slightest amazed and just glare at him.  

"No, thanks." 

I give him my sweetest smile and walk away. I hear him shouting that I should come back or I would regret it, but I don't give a damn and just walk faster.  

After a few minutes I hear an engine of a motorcycle and suddenly Hayden is in front of me with his killer machine. He doesn't say anything, stands up, walks to me and puts his hands on either side of my hips and lifts me up. I see the whole world upside down, which means l he put me over his shoulder. I have to say his ass looks delicious and my hands literally want to grab his ass but I restrain and punch his back shouting that he should put me down.

"Hayden! What the fruits?! Put me down!!"

"Fruits? Wow kitten, I never thought you could be such a goody. And no, I quite like the view here." He gives my behind a little claps as I squeak. After many attempts to free myself and him chuckling and slapping my ass I give up and let him  do as he pleases.

"Finished? Good, now I'm gonna put you on my bike and then we will drive to my house."

As he said this I feel him lifting me from his shoulder and now I'm sitting on his bike as I sense cool metal between my legs. He ets on and starts the engine.

"Hold on tight, princess"

"Over my dead body, Fletcher."

"That can  be arranged pretty soon." He sais as he starts to drive. Out of fear to fall off I put my arms around his toned chest and hold on tight. When I touch his abs, I feel a tingle sent through my body, and somehow I like it. I lean my head on his back and close my eyes.

I don't know how long it took, maybe just 5 minutes or more and his motorcycle stops. Quickly, I let go of his waist and get off his bike.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Come on, we have to hurry."

He shows his signature smirk again and I can see a little excitement in his eyes, which again sent a tingle towards the pit of my stomach. He takes my hand, again, and starts to pull me to a big, really big house.

"Are you rich?"

"No my father just has a big amount on money, but that's no way of being rich." He tells me qute amused.

"Bigheaded much? And by the way, what am I doing here?"

He stops, turns around and looks me direct in the eyes with a big grin. I have a bad feeling about what he's going to say next.

"That, my lovely princess, is for me to know and for you to find out."

And bingo. Told ya. I knew I wouldn't like his answer. Alright, let's get over this fast, so I can have a normal life again.

Ha. As if it would be so easy.

*******

Authors Note:

Question Time:

Who should play the role of Hayden and Arianna?

COMMENT, VOTE and FAN <3