Chapter 22: The Food Fight

Chapter 22

The Food Fight

One hour before in the mess hall
"What do you mean sushi is bad for you?!" Ryu shouted at Vale
"It's raw fish! It's not good for you! Look at the charts!" Vale shouted as he pulled up his data slides
"FUCK YOUR CHARTS!" Ryu yelled
"What are you guys yelling about?" Lily asked as the group walked in.

Present in the mess hall
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ryu laughed evilly as stood atop a mountain of broken cafeteria tables. Hunter and Aeria stood on his side taking a section of the cafeteria.
"Victory comes to those who eat healthy and not raw fish!" Vale shouted as he stood on top of a table with Lily and Dylan behind him. He shouted as he squeezed a carton of juice and raised his fist as they yelled.
"FIGHT SUSHI WARRIORS!" Ryu yelled as his side cheered and launched trays of fish towards them. 
Vale lifted up a table and hid behind it.
"Dylan, forks!" Vale shouted to her as she grabbed a set of forks and threw them, impaling the fish before they hit anyone.
Vale picked up the table of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and threw them towards them.
"Oh shit, shit shit shit!" Ryu hid behind a table as well.
"Hunter, get the bread!" Ryu shouted
as Hunter and picked up a large loaf of bread and charged towards them.
Lily picked up soda cans and threw them towards Hunter. They exploded as they hit the ground near and Hunter as he dodged them. He knocked one back towards Vale and knocked him backwards.
"Oh god it was grape flavor! No one drinks grape!" Vale groaned as he laid on the ground. Dylan charged ahead and threw soda cans with Lily. Hunter dodged a few but was hit by one and flew backwards.
"Noooooooo" Ryu yelled as he charged forward picking up chopsticks and Hunters loaf "Aeria cover me".
Aeria stood on top of the tables and threw spoons and chopsticks at them.
Lily charged forward picking up a breadstick as well and clashed with Ryu. Lily slashed across his chest as dodged went up close for a jab. She jumped backwards and parried his attack, they pulled themselves closer towards each other, glaring at each other. Ryu let his sword down and Lily fell forward as he went in and grabbed by the waist. He held her close to him as gripped his bread.
"It didn't have to be this way!" Ryu said dramatically
"I'm sorry but it has to be, some fish are cute!" Lily responded, tearing up jokingly.
She pushed herself away and threw the bread at him. It bounced off his head as he fell backwards and realized she was gone. Vale came crashing down with a table, Ryu narrowly dodged and punched through the table into Vale knocking him backwards. Ryu lit his bread on fire and threw it towards Vale
"Who wants toast!" Ryu yelled as he threw the bread.
Dylan grabbed Vale out of the way and threw a throwing knife towards the bread, cutting it perfectly in half. Ryu ran backwards as Hunter picked up a knife and dipped it in cream cheese. He dove towards it and skimmed the two pieces. Lily picked up a plate and threw it into the ground, the plate slid and caught the two pieces of bread as it fell.
Everyone has a moment of silence in awe as they realized what happened. They all busted out laughing and cheered.
"What the hell just happened" Cj said in awe, witnessing in the whole thing.