Chapter 8: The First Day

Chapter 7

The First Day

After the team ate dinner they all cleaned up the dishes and went to do their own nightly routines. Ryu went to take a shower and walk out wearing a t shirt and shorts. He pulled out his phone and started blasting music as he walked into his room. Vale washed the dieshes, took a shower, and went back into his room to study using a laptop be brought with him. Lily, changed and went to bed and started texting and looking at things on her phone. Aeria went to shower and stayed in the living room studying and watching tv. Eventually everyone retired to their rooms and slept. The sun rose early in the morning as the team woke to get ready for their real first day at Armaments Hall. It was 6:45 A.M and Vale was dressed and making breakfast for everyone. Aeria walked out of her room drowsily and sat down to eat her breakfast.

"Morning, Aeria" Vale said as sat down next to her and ate his piece of toast

"Good morning, Vale. How do you have so much energy in the morning?" Aeria asked softly drinking her orange juice

"I'm a morning person I guess" Vale said happily munching down his breakfast

"Is everyone else up?" Aeria asked looking around for her teammates

"I think Lily is in the shower, Ryu is definately asleep" Vale chuckled looking at the clock "We have 10 minutes before we get to class so you should get ready soon. I'm going to get Ryu". Vale carried over his tray of food into the sink and Aeria continued eating while checking her phone. Vale walked over to Ryu's room and opened the door looking at the mess of stuff around his room. He looked at the bed to see the young boy sleeping heavily, face down on the pillow. Ryu smelled of sweat and his headphones were still plugged in blasting music.

"How the hell does he sleep like that?" Vale asked himself

"Its time for school, get up" Vale said looking at Ryu who just grumbled.

"You can't be late for our first day" Vale said staring at him and sighed as he left the room.

Lily walked out of her room in a new outfit after her shower and sat down eating her breakfast

"Is Ryu awake yet?" Lily asked looking at Vale who left his room

"Nope, I don't think he's getting up anytime soon" Vale said sitting down with his stuff

"Why?" Lily asked munching on a granola bar

"He goes to bed late every day" Vale answered looking at the schedule

"What does he do at night?" Lily asked suspiciously

"Training and running around outside" Vale answered "I've known him for years and he always over-trained and always late for school"

"Doesn't he sleep at all? What the hell is he even training for?" Lily asked somewhat angrily

"I'm sure he sleeps, just not sure when. I'm guessing around 4" Vale said while thinking "He always says its to make himself stronger and help us if anything happens"

"Still, doesn't he ever take a break or study" Lily said somewhat surprised "I mean he's going to hurt himself eventually, he needs sleep"

"Even if he is hurt, he's too stubborn to admit it' Vale said. Lily sighed and looked at the Ryu's door. She thought back to last night and seeing him shirtless and turned slightly red.

"That makes no sense, how does he have so much energy" Lily said thinking back to how he fought yesterday

"I believe it is his ADHD or Catasrophie side" Aeria suggested as she walked in the living room carrying her stuff