Chapter 2: The Orientation

Chapter 2

The Orientation

Ryu and Vale walked inside the large orientation hall, holding close to 200 students. Ryu still blasting his music not paying attention to anything looked around. Vale admired the beautiful white hall holding many trained warriors as enthusiasm filled his eyes.

"This sucks, it's boring as hell here" Ryu said blatantly pulling out one earbud

"We just got here" Vale said still admiring the hall

"Yeah it took us about one minute for me to get bored" Ryu said looking around

"Well after the orientation we can go kill stuff" Vale said grinning at Ryu.

Ryu grinned and cracked his knuckles loudly, his eyes glowing. A few seconds later a tall man with white hair, a black suit, and a giant sword walked out.

"Welcome to Armaments Hall! My name is Richard Lionheart, I am the headmaster here. This school is built to harness and improve your skills as warriors to protect the world. As the only combat school in the world, we have chosen to assign partners and teams to every student. In order to improve organization and help students reach their full potential we have created a full curriculum based on knowlege you will need in order to become a warrior and fight the Catasrophie's. You will all face many hardships, but you will overcome as well become ready to serve. After the orientation we will begin the first field training exercise, grab your gear everyone this is not an easy task". After the headmaster was done, he walked off the stage and all the students began to file out and prepare themselves for the first test. Ryu grinned happily putting on his mask and hood while Vale had a serious but focused face as he placed every piece of his armor on precisely, and slided on his helmet.

"Hurry up, we got stuff to kill" Ryu said rushing Vale as he scrolled through his phone

"Ryu this is serious, the first field assignment is hard and almost ¼ of the students fail this test" Vale said seriously trying to explain how intense the situation was

"Whatever, I just wanna kill stuff, besides we'll do fine" Ryu said, stretching and listening to music

"Your lack of fear and high confidence scares me sometimes" Vale said laughing at Ryu

"Lets just go, otherwise they might start killing stuff without us" Ryu said grinning his eyes flaming with enthusiasm. They walked towards where the other students were walking, talking about the chances of them failing. Meanwhile a girl with blue hair readied herself and prepared to fight carrying a large staff.