Part 4 ~ Shopping

Emily's POV:
Dad took me shopping and we bought all sorts of dresses and skirts. There was enough clothes for the next 20 years. On the way home, we sang "Social Casualty" by my dads band 5 seconds of summer. I also got some paint for my room and some new room decorations. I was so happy. I started to get a headache when we were done shopping but I don't know why so I ignored it and tried to get through the day.

Luke's POV:
Emily seemed a little tired so I decided to end shopping early today.
"Are you okay princess?" I asked sounding worried.
"Yah I'm fine just a little headache is all" I said
"Okay. Let's end shopping a little early today so you can get some rest." Dad said
"Okay" I said

2 hours later

Emily's POV:
I felt a little dizzy and went to go get some water. On my way dad asked if I was alright. I said I didn't feel well and he helped me get some water. I took 5 steps and the next think I saw was black.

Luke's POV:
"Emily?!?! Emily wake up!!" I screamed terrified
The boys must have herd me screaming because before I knew it they were calling 911 and panicking by my side. Michael asked me what happened and I was crying and couldn't stop.
"I-I helped he get some water and I looked behind me and s-she fainted. I don't know what hap-" I was cut off when I noticed blood in her mouth. I was I was having a panic attack. I heard the sirens and I ran outside carrying Emily bridal style now with blood stains on my shirt. I didn't care. I just wanted to save my little princess.