Part 27 ~ Michael's Letter

Calum's POV:
Luke and Ashton were sobbing so that left me to read the letter. It read 'to the boys' in Michael's handwriting in the center of the envelope. I started to read allowed;
"Boys, by the time you are reading this I will be long gone.... Not dead, -yet-, but gone.... The reason? Oh. Oh Luke... You were to selfish to realize how you could have affected me.... I tried so hard to keep my promise but in the end you broke yours.... How could you? I thought I trusted you? I guess I was wrong. Ashton, you were too busy being mad at me for being depressed and upset that you could not see how broken I was inside. I will miss you Calum, you always made me feel betters and even though we would get in fights, you noticed I was upset. But then again, you did not do anything. I am leaving the band and you. You can try finding me but it's useless. I'm just a worthless piece of shit that you threw away. Goodbye boys. You can rot in hell with me when we meet again. See u in hell Luke."

Luke jumped up and ran out of the room. He ran in his room and shut the door. He blasted music and made an attempt to drain out the loud sobs escaping his mouth.

"Luke you in there?"
"Leave me ALONE"
"Luke come on"
"Shut up the only reason I'm not killing myself is because of Emily."
"Luke come out or we are breaking this door."
"Bring it on Calum"

Within a minute we had the door smashed and Calum and Ashton shaking me and asking me if I was okay. What a stupid question. 'Am I okay' hell no. My friend just left me. How can I be okay?