Part 13 ~ Ambulance

Luke's POV:
I woke up is an ambulance with the sirens ringing and my arm wrapped. I heard the loud sound of the heart monitor over faint sounds of sobbing. I looked up to see Michael looking at his feet crying even harder that before and Ashton holding a crying Calum. I felt a hand touch my arm. Emily. I hugged her and kissed her head. I loved her so much and the moment she shed a single tear I burst out in tears. I couldn't control myself. I ripped the tubes out and started panicking.
"What happened to me?!?! Why am I here?!" I yelled
"Y-you tried to k-kill yourself" Ashton said faintly
I was suddenly remembered I picked Emily up and started crying some more. "I'm sorry Em.... This is all my fault...." My voice trailed off
Michael looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and yelled "What were you thinking?! How am I supposed to live without you? I blamed myself for this. If I would have stopped you sooner none of this would have happened!!" He yelled tears streaming down his face. The ambulance stopped and they held me down after I tried to stop Michael. He was running and I couldn't stop him. I was useless....

Michael POV:
This was my fault. I'm the reason Luke almost died. I should have been there. I should have stopped him. The words franticly ran through my head as I ran home. I was gunna end it. I deserve to die. I almost killed my buddy. How could I live with that?