Part 7 ~ Luke

Luke's POV:
I ran into the rain soaking wet and tears running down my face but I didn't care. I had to get out of there. I ran all the way home and locked myself in the bathroom. My cell phone rang and I saw it was Ashton. I didn't answer.

Ashton's POV:
"Damn it!! He didn't answer again."
"Wait, you don't think he's gunna hurt himself do you?" Michael said
"What?! Why would he do that?" I said
"Remember what he said earlier? 'If she dies I'm coming with her'?" Calum said
"Oh no." Ashton got in the car with Michael and they drive off leaving Calum to stay and help Emily. They got to the house and found the bathroom door locked. "Luke are you in there?!" There was a short silence and then a weak voice says "yes"
"Open the door Luke!!" Michael yells
"No."

Luke's POV:
I grabbed the razors and started to relieve the pain. I heard Ashton and Michael yelling and sprinting up the steps. I made 6 scars and continued until I had 16. They yelled at me to open the door until they broke the door and came in themselves. Ashton stood their is shock with his jaw practically on the floor and Michael went to go get some bandages and some gauze. Ashton was crying and holding me.
"Why would you do this Lukey?"
"It helped.... I just snapped." I say as Michael wraps my arm.
"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. We love you Lukey" Michael said
"Come on let's head back and see Emily." Ashton said. I agreed and we had a silent ride to the hospital. Calum practically tackled me. His eyes glued to my wrist. Ashton pulled him over and told him over while me and Michael went to go see Emily.