Part 22 ~ Staying

Ashton's POV:
I talked to Michael and he said that he was getting Emily to stay over for a while. He says maybe a couple of weeks and I think I'd be a great idea for them to bond and get their minds off Luke and you know.... His issues.

Michael's POV:
I talked to the boys and they said that that would be a great idea for Emily to stay over and I told them a couple weeks. When I told Emily she seemed a little undecided of whether she was happy or sad about the idea of staying. Told her tomorrow we would go do something fun and I gave her the night to think about what she wanted to do. I was planning on taking her out for lunch tomorrow and then we will go do some thing fun.

The next day

Michael's POV:
Came up to Emily this morning and ask her if she had an equal ideas of what you wanted to do today. She told me that she thought we could just stroll around the street by all the little shops that they have. Even though I hated shopping I wouldn't mind if it meant making her happy. Who knows, it could be really fun. When we first started walking down the street, we saw this really cute boutique shop that she wanted to stop bye. When we did it we sold all sorts of shirts and hats and skirts. Buying about two bags worth of stuff and then we went to another shop nearby. It was more of a punk rock store and I think she would look good in some of these clothes. I bought her some stuff there I thought she would like and I'm going to surprise her when she gets home. I hope she likes it.