Part 12 ~ The Relapse

Emily's POV:
My dad told me I relapsed and I had to go into chemo again. All I wanted to do is go up to my room and be alone. So that's what I did.

Luke's POV:
As I sat down to eat breakfast, Ashton and Calum were staring at my wrist and asked me what happened. I realized I haven't told them about Emily yet.... When I finished telling them about Emily they were already in shock. I slowly unwrapped my arm and showed them. Ashton had fear and confusion in his eyes and Calum just had pure shock.
"I tried to kill myself last night but Michael saved me." I said
They looked over at Michael who had tears streaming down his face and had a plate full of tears sitting in front of him. He didn't say a word. He got up and went outside. I have never seen him cry so much before. He was not mad or frustrated or even shocked. He just had plain sadness in his eyes. I knew this was all my fault. I had caused this. I ran to my room and shut my door. All I could think about is Michael and Emily. I made 4 new scars.... I heard Ashton and Calum come up the stairs and I realized I forgot to lock the door when I came in. They rushed over to my aid and I made one deep cut just before they got me and all I saw was black.