CHAPTER-1 Asian cup

Hello! I'm Venus I'm the manager of Indian cricket team. I work in BCCI (Board of control for cricket in INDIA)

Me and Our cricket team are heading to Bangladesh for Asian cup. There are two new cricketers in our team they are Hardik Pandya and Jasprit Bumrah.

We were on our flight to Bangladesh. As usually Jaddu(RAVINDHRA JADEJA) and Sonu bhai(SURESH RAINA)were playing prank on me and Mahi(MS DHONI) bhai saves me from their mischievous pranks.

Jaddu,Sonu bhai and Mahi bhai are so close to me they're like my brothers. We reached Bangladesh . Its just 2 hours from Delhi to Dhaka

I'm the manager so I had to check the players passports. There were a lot of fans waiting in the airport. The boys signed autographs and took selfie with fans.

As it's getting late I told the boys to go to the bus waiting outside. Everyone went except me and my fellow manager. We both had to check all the formalities in the airport.

The bus was full. There was no place for us. My fellow manager Mr. Sharma sat in the first row with Cheeku bhai (VIRAT KOHLI). I was searching for a seat. Only one place was vacant it was next to Hardik.

I dunno anything about him. I asked him "Ummm....can I sit next to you?". "Of course, manager" he said. Whoa he has a bold voice.

I feel so uncomfortable to sit next to him. I dunno why. My phone was out of charge. Hardik was busy with his phone. Its so boring. Whew we reached the hotel. THANK GOD WE REACHED SOON.

I told the boys to take all their luggage. And don't miss anything in the bus. All of them went except me. Even Mr.Sharma went.

I had to check the bus there might be some luggage. I can't open the cupboard door which is attached up in the bus. Its so high. I'm not so tall to open it.

Someone behind me opened the door. He was right behind me so close. I couldn't move because I'm so close to a men. Then he moved away. It was Hardik.

Oh Hardik why are you here? "I missed my earphones here and I saw you struggling to open the door". Thank You Hardik.

He pulled the luggage it was Cheeku bhai's luggage he has personal stuff in it. It is so heavy. Hardik pulled the bag from me. It's Okay Hardik I'll carry it.

"It's okay, I'll help you" he smiled. He looks so cute. We entered the hotel. Oh my goodness Mr. Sharma already finished all the checking in the hotel.

I'm so tired. Me and Hardik headed to our rooms. He waved me bye. Tomorrow is our first match UAE vs INDIA. Its going to be so easy.

Next day morning we went to the stadium as I said our match was so easy INDIA won by 9 wickets.

Players were so tired. They went to the hotel and slept. Our second match was SRI LANKA vs INDIA. India won by 5wickets.

Then INDvsPAK INDIA won by 5wickets. We qualified into finals.
It was BANvsIND. Our boys played very well and we were the champions of ASIAN CUP 2016. SUCH A GREAT MOMENT!

we had an after party

we had an after party. Our boys dressed up very well. Then now it's time for us to go back to INDIA. Mr. Shashank Manohar the president of BCCI wanted us in INDIA.

It was time for us to leave Bangladesh. We were on our flight as usual I didn't have place to sit. The last row was empty. No one was there. I sat there.

Mr. Sharma was checking all the formalities. Hardik was missing. After awhile he came. Mr. Sharma asked where he was. He had an explanation. He said he went to the shop in the airport.

He sat next to me. It was the only place vacant. He smiled. He looks so cute when he smiles. Cheeku Bhai came and asked Hardik to show him the selfie they clicked during the after party.

Our players are not only good at cricket they're the selfie kings. They clicked a lot of selfies. Especially Hardik used to click a lot of selfies.

 Especially Hardik used to click a lot of selfies

Cheeku bhai went

Cheeku bhai went. Hardik asked me "So you're been the manager of Indian team since when?"

Me: Its going to be a year.

Hardik: Oh...1 year..!!! you must be knowing very well about everyone in the team.

Me: Yes.

Hardik: So you're also from Delhi ?

Me: No I'm from Chennai (TAMILNADU).

Hardik: you're a south Indian!! I thought you were from Delhi.

Me : Temme about your career.

Hardik: Well, I played in IPL for Mumbai Indians. And now I'm here in INDIAN CRICKET TEAM. This had been my dream. And finally now it's no more a dream.

Me: You know I always wanted to be the manager of INDIAN TEAM. I was trying for this job since when I'm 18. Finally I got this job when I was 20.

Hardik: Whoat? you became the manager when you were 20. OMG! so now you're 21.

Me: Yes, I'm 21.

He shook his head. Cheeku bhai called Hardik. He excused himself from me and went to Cheeku bhai.

Whoa Hardik is so cool. He looks damn hot. I want to sleep I'm so tired. Its going to be 2hrs. So I can sleep.

HELLO READERS PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTHING WHETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD. THANK U.SORRY FOR ANOTHER BORING STORY. I LOVE THIS GUY HARDIK PANDYA SO I THOUGHT OF WRITING A LOVE STORY ON HARDIK😘😘💞💞