CHAPTER-12

VENUS POV

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it I saw Gary standing in front of me. BULLSH*T why is he here? how'd he find me?

He's such a jerk. He spoils everything. If Hardik meets Gary it's going to be a mess. Gary gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ears "I missed you so much".

Actually I'm happy without him. He pushed me aside, locked the door and walked into my room.

Gary...Gary...stop! I tried to stop him but he didn't. He saw Hardik seated in my bed and Hardik too saw Gary.

Gary introduced himself to Hardik as my boyfriend. Hardik face turned dull and he starred at me.

Gary! what the fuck! I'm not your girlfriend. Stop saying it!

"Whoa! whoa! Venus, came down babe, I'll stop saying that when spongebob squarepants gets his driving license" he said with a vicious smile.

What the heck? from where did spongebob come in-between? spongebob will never get his driving license.

Hardik left the room with a disappointed look. I went behind him but Gary held my hand tight.

Gary, leave my hand let me go. "SHUT UP VENUS. I came all the way from Korea for you" he said in an aggressive tone.

Did I ask you to come for me, huh? I was happy without you. You made my life a living hell. Now get lost Mr. Choi young do. I hate you to the core. I shouted at him and he left the room.

HARDIK POV

I dunno who the fuck is that guy?! he introduced himself as Venus's boyfriend. Why Venus didn't tell any of us that she has a boyfriend. But I still believe her.

My Venus won't lie to me. She'll have something tell me.

GARY POV

I came all the way from Seoul,South Korea for my Venus. But she used cruel words on me it was very painful.

She's my everything. I thought she'd be my world. I still remember the day Venus proposed to me. It was the best day in my life.

*FLASH BACK*

It was a sunny day. As usual I was in the college with my friends roaming around the corridors and bullying some boys

It was my spare so I was sitting under the tree eating Kimchi and noodles with chopsticks while my friends had class.

I looked at the blue sky and was thinking about my mom who had left me when I was kid because of my dad who is a womanizer. I LOVE MY MOM. I want my mom to be with me.

While I was starring at the sky I heard someone calling me. That persons voice was so sweet.

I turn around to see the person. I saw Venus McCarthy,she's my classmate we aren't close we barely talk to each other.

She smiled at me. I dunno how to react because we never been together.

"Hey Gary, I wanna tell you something"she said.

Yes,Venus tell.

"I love you, Gary. I'm trying to confess my feelings to you but I couldn't do it because always you're your friends" she said and ran away.

What just happened? did she propose to me? but we barely talk and we dunno about each other.

I can't forget that moment. Nobody likes me even my dad doesn't like me and my friends they're aren't true friends, they hang out with me because I bully people for them.

I couldn't sleep that night. I was thinking about Venus. She has big black eyes, sharp nose,juicy lips and her hair will perfectly fall on her shoulder.

Now, I have someone for me. Someone to think of me, someone to take care of me.

*Next day morning*

I was roaming in the corridor searching for Venus but I couldn't find her. No sign of Venus. I want to see her now.

It was time for my spare. Like yesterday I sat under the tree looking at the blue sky. Again I heard someone calling me. Again it was Venus.

I greeted her with a broad smile.

"Ummm....Gary...ummm...I had to apologize to you"  she said.

But why Venus?

"Yesterday I proposed to you right?!"

Yes!

"Actually I was playing truth or dare with my friends, my dare is to propose to you"

Okay okay stop playing Venus.

"Gary, I'm serious. I didn't really love you. It was my dare so I did it. OKAY? I'm really sorry" she said and ran away like yesterday.

She just broke my heart. She is my everything, MY WORLD. I'll make her mine.

I went to her and said that she belong to me and she can't go away from me, EVER!

"Get the heck out of here Gary" she yelled.

My dad's secretary Mr. Kim called me. "Sir, your dad wants you to come to Korea now. We booked the tickets and finished all the formalities, tonight you have flight, Sir" he said and ended the call before I could reply.

I don't want to go to Korea. I don't want to see my dad. But I had to go or else he'll punish me.

Before I go to Korea I had to make the college know that Venus is mine. I told all my friends about Venus. They did what they has to do.

I did as my dad said. But Venus is mine. I'll make her mine when I'm back in India.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Now I came to India after 3 years for my Venus, to make her mine.

HARDIK POV

I have to ask Venus about this fucking guy. I want to know what relationship they have. Are they really dating?

I went straight to Venus room again. I knocked the door it was open. So I went in. I saw Venus standing in balcony and starring at the moon.

I think she's upset. I hugged her from backside. She tried to get out of my grip. Venus! calm down babe! I'm Hardik.

Then she stayed still and started to cry. "Hardik, I have explanations, Gary is not my boyfriend" she said while crying.

I believe you, okay? don't cry I said and kissed her cheek. OKAY stop crying and temme about that guy.

"It all started with a dare" she started.

KIM WOO BIN
AS
CHOI YOUNG DO/ GARY

HEY, FRNDS PLZ COMMENT DOWN UR FEEDBACKS. PLZ DO VOTE. MAY I KNOW HOW MANY OF THEM FROM TAMILNADU ARE READING THIS?

GUYS, YESTERDAY OUR JADDU BHAI GOT MARRIED WITH RIVA SOLANKI LETS WISH HIM IN TWITTER!!!