CHAPTER-11

VENUS POV

Urghhh..this Jaddu bhai why did he comment like this?! I checked instagram Sonu bhai commented as Harus couple.

Oh shit! this is going viral on internet. The whole flight journey was disgusting all were teasing me with Hardik.

The flight landed in Bangalore. Mr. Sharma said that he'll check all the formalities and told me to go with the boys.

There were a lotta paparazzi in the airport. They were like

Venus are you in a relationship with Hardik?

Mr. Pandya are you secretly married to Ms. Venus McCarthy?

All these paparazzi are so disgusting. I HATE THEM. They ask stupid questions. "Don't worry about all these stupid questions Venus" Mahi bhai said.

I smiled in response. I sat with Mahi bhai in the bus. We reached the hotel soon. My room was next to Hardik's room

The room looks pretty cool. I'm so exhausted gotta get some sleep. I put on my green face mask because nowadays my skin is rough.

I put it on my face and lied in the bed. After 3secs I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it was Jaddu bhai. He widened his eyes he started to scream and he ran away. My face reaction was exactly like this.

What's wrong with Jaddu bhai? I slammed the door and got to my bed again

Again a knock in my door. Urghhh I'm loosing my patience.
I opened the door. Shikhar bhai was there, Jaddu bhai was hiding behind him.

Shikhar bhai touched my face. My face mask isn't dried yet because it had been only one minute since I put this on my face.

"Aaaah... Jaddu, look this is face mask, She's not a witch with green face as you said" Shikhar bhai said to Jaddu bhai and he left.

Jaddu bhai wiped my face and said "You freaked the hell out of me! I thought you were some witch".

Urghh...bhai why do you imagine stupid things? go and rest yourself today evening you have match.

These boys ruined my face mask. I washed it. I'm damn sleepy. I set the alarm in my phone and slept.

The alarm rang. I had a pretty good sleep. I went through a quick shower and put on my sweet red frock, red heels and took my blue bag.

 I went through a quick shower and put on my sweet red frock, red heels and took my blue bag

MISS A's BAE SUZY in the pic.

I put on some light make up. Now I'm ready, I look perfect. I went down to the lobby where the boys were waiting for me.

"Whoa..Venus! you look so pretty" Sonu bhai yelled. Thank you bhai!

All set, Now we're heading to the stadium. There were a lotta spectators. India is batting first. Our boys played pretty good. Hardik sat next to me.

The target was 147. Now Bangladesh is batting. Our boys are about to go. Cmon guys!! today is our day!! play well!! I cheered them all.

The boys went into the field. I sat with Ravi shastri uncle. Bangladesh is playing well. The match was damn interesting. It was 18th over. I'm biting my nails now. I dunno what's going to happen not only me none of us know.

18th over was over. OMG!!! god!!! who'll bowl now?! Mahi bhai said Hardik to bowl. Hardik!! if he didn't bowl well I'll will kill him.

Aashu bhai was giving a lotta advise to Hardik. Hardie was listening to him carefully.

Now he had to bowl. I closed my eyes and crushed my bag.
I didn't open my eyes. It was the last ball Ravi uncle forced me to open my eyes.

Hardik threw the ball. The batsman didn't hit the ball but he started to run. Mahi bhai catched it. Mahi bhai came running to make a run out. He hit the stump with the ball. Is it a run out? It happened so fast.

We were waiting for 3rd umpire's decision. The whole stadium was looking at the big screen. The screen says "DECISION PENDING"

Suddenly the big screen said "OUT". The whole stadium screamed in happiness.

It was such a thriller. Hardie did a good job for this he deserves a kiss from me.

Boys were so happy!! all were screaming and enjoying the victory

Boys were so happy!! all were screaming and enjoying the victory. Mahi bhai is always great! watta run out!

After all these enjoyments we headed straight to our bus. The boys were damn tired. While travelling in bus everyone slept except me and Jaddu bhai.

He was clicking pictures of everyone who were sleeping. He said that he'll make a collage of all pics and post it in twitter.

Bhai don't ever do that! they all will kick your ass. "WHATEVER I'll post it" he said with a vicious smile.

We reached our hotel all were sleeping. GUYS WAKE UP! WAKE UP! I yelled so loudly.

"Aaaaah Venus! shut up!" Rohit bhai said while yawning. Bhai wake up others.

All went to their rooms. I guess the boys would have slept by now. I want to meet Hardik now.

Is he slept or not? shall I text him? shall I call him? or shall I knock his door?

texting him is better. I texted as "Well played Hardie"  After 1 minute I got a reply it says "THANK U, glad to hear it from you".

By then I heard a knock in my door I opened the door it was Hardie.

HARDIK! come in. He gave me a tight hug which crushed my bones.

"you looked so hot today, Venus" he whispered in my ears. Whoa.. Hardik stop crushing my bones. "Oops I'm sorry, Venus".

He sat in my bed I sat beside him. Well, Hardik thank you for the piggyback ride. "Its my duty to do it. I don't want any one to carry you because you're mine" he said.

I punched his arm. "Your lips look lonely, do they like to meet mine?" he asked. I was like Huh? what?

He put his hand around my waist and tightened his grip. He pushed the hair which was hiding my face.

"Shall I punch your face with my lips" he asked. OH GOD! why is he talking like this today? I'm badly blushing now.

I felt his lips on mine. This is happening 2nd time. He ruffled my hair. This time I kissed him back. I don't want to do it but I WANT TO DO IT.

Everything was going well. I heard a knock on my door it broke our kiss. I went and opened the door.

I saw Garry standing in front of my room. OMG! why Garry is here? he's such a jerk who tortures me.

Hardik's in my room if they both meet its going to be a mess. OH CRAP WHY THIS HAPPENS ONLY TO ME?

HEY GUYS, COMMENT DOWN YOUR FEEDBACKS. DO VOTE AND COMMENT