CHAPTER-18

VENUS POV

Today we had to play against Australia, gonna be so tough and hard! our boys are practising so hard! hope we will win today's match!

The practice is over, all were heading back to the hotel and so me. All were getting ready for the match.

I'm going to take a cold shower! from now on no no to hot shower because the sun is burning us like hell.

So now what shall I wear? the Aussie boys are so hot! so I had to dress up perfect.

I opened my wardrobe, I took my pink and cream colored frock, it looked so pretty.

JUN JI HYUN in the pic

I looked perfect! I put on some light make up and headed down to the lobby. None of them were there.

I guess all are still getting ready for the match. I sat in the sofa and waiting for them.

Gary, took my phone, I'm pissed off. Its so boring without my cellphone. That stupid GARY! I HATE HIM!

The men in blue came out of the lift. We all headed to the bus. We reached the stadium soon.

The Aussie had to bat first. The match started. Their batting was pretty good. The target was 160.

Now we had to bat. Our batting was pretty good. We lost 3 wickets. Still we have talented batsman.

Virat bhai and Mahi bhai's partnership was damn good! they both ran 2 runs for each ball, they put a lot of efforts.

At last we won! it was a tough match though. Hardik told that he'll make up for dinner.

As he was tired, he cannot make it up for tonight. So we all went back to the hotel. All the player were damn tired, they have to take rest.

They all went to their own rooms and so me. I switched ON the air conditioner and fell on the bed. Its so hot! I'm sweating so much!

I went through a quick shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out. The doorbell rang and I also heard a knock in the door.

I can't open the door as I was wrapped in a towel. I changed my clothes as soon as possible and rushed to the door.

I opened it, none of them where there except a parcel and a bouquet full of white and red roses.