CHAPTER-8

VENUS POV

I'm in a dilemma. Pallavi told me to be friends with him first and know about him I'm going to do as she said.

So today we have our first WT20 match INDIAvsNEW ZEALAND. Its going to be tough. I wore my Indian team jersey and headed to the hotel. The bus was waiting for us.

All the boys were in the bus except Shikhar bhai. He's still in the hotel I dunno what he's doing. Finally he came. We headed to the stadium. We reached the stadium. The stadium was filled with spectators.

New Zealand has to bat first. They finished batting they were 126/7 the target is easy hope our boys will win.

I had to face Hardik now. I pretended as nothing happened yesterday. Hey Hardie you played well i said to him. "Thank you Venus" he said with a broad smile.

"Then we all didn't play well Venus, huh?" Rohit bhai added. Ummm...it's not like that everyone played well, even the Kiwis played well.

Okay, Shikhar bhai and Rohit bhai play well you are the openers!! We cheered them. The break time was over.

Shikhar bhai and Rohit bhai went to the field the crowd made a lotta noise. I sat with the boys in the pavilion.

Unfortunately Shikhar bhai and Rohit bhai got out soon. Jasprit sat beside me. We were losing our wickets. I punched Jasprit arms for every wicket. I bet his bones are crushed.

Hardik has to bat now. We almost lost the match but still I have some hope. THATS IT WE LOST THE MATCH. WTF. Our boys were pissed off.

We had to go to the hotel now. The bus was filled with silence. I had this silence. Someone break this silence please.

There you go Jaddu bhai yelled "VEEEENNNNNUUUUSSSS" bhai I'm hear I can hear you don't scream. "So if you get a chance to marry a cricketer among us who will you marry?" he asked me such an awkward and embarrassing question.

What should I answer now?! Shikhar bhai was like "Venus, I know you'll choose but I'm married okay, please don't choose me okay?". Huh, bhai don't over react I won't choose if you're married or not married. Bus burst into laughter.

After 30secs of thinking. The boys were eagerly waiting. Ummmm....I-I have chosen umm...Ravi shastri uncle. Now Shikhar bhai laughed loudly while others were giving me a "SERIOUSLY LOOK".

Guys what's wrong why are you all starring at me like this. "You have such a bad taste Venus" Rohit bhai said. "Don't be jealous Rohit" Ravi uncle added.

These boys are physically grown up but mentally they're 3yr old kids. All were teasing Rohit bhai. THANK GOD NO MORE SILENCE.

Hardik wasn't sitting with me. I got a text from it says "so did you think about what happened yesterday?" I knew he was asking about the proposal indirectly. "Yes,Hardik I felt so sorry about your past" I texted him back.

I didn't get a reply from him. WHATEVER. I put my earphones and played Perfect by One direction I LOVE THAT LYRICS.

Without my knowledge I started to sing.

I'm might never be your knight in shining armour
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might be the one who brings me flowers
But I can be the one,be the one tonight.

"Dhidhi?" Jasprit called. What? "Ummm...nothing" he said. WHATEVER.

Again I got a text from Hardik it says "Will you come with me for dinner tonight?". Should I go with him or I shouldn't?!

I texted him "OKAY, pick me at 8:30pm". They dropped me in my apartment and I waved them bye.

So tonight I'm going out with Hardik. It was time. So I put on my long sleeved frock which was above my knees.
And black heels.

KU HYE SUN in the pic

And put some light make up. He texted me that he's down. I rushed down. He was wering black coolers and smiled at me.

"You look great Venus" he said. Thanks Hardie. He drove to the hotel we had tasty food. IT WAS SO TASTY!! Again we heades to his car he held my hand while walking.

He opened the car door for me. I sat in the passenger seat and he sat in the drivers seat. I was peeping out through the window. Suddenly the car stopped.

I turned to ask him why he stopped the car by then he was so close. He kissed me on my lips. This is so awkward and embarrassing.

I closed my eyes. He put his hand around my waist. What should I do? should I kiss him back? or should I push him.

I didn't do anything I stayed still. Whew finally he went back. I got off the car and ran to my apartment. I didn't get angry when he kissed me. But now I'm smiling so badly my cheek bone hurts.

HARDIK POV

I stopped the car to kiss her cheek. I was about to kiss her cheek but she turned her head I accidentally landed on her lips.

OMG! I didn't expect this. GOD!!!!She closed her eyes. I continued to kiss her. I put my hand on her waist. She will be feeling so embarrassed right? so I moved back.

She got off the car and ran away. OH GOD!! I was smiling so badly I couldn't control it. By then I got a text from the stalker it says "such a deep kiss right? Mr. Pandya". What the heck. That stalker is following me everywhere.

I don't want to spoil my mood so I replied to the message "Yes, such a sweet passionate kiss! and who the hell are you?". I didn't get a reply.

HELLO READERS PLZ COMMENT I NEED UR FEEDBACKS PLZ DO VOTE. THANK U.