CHAPTER-19

HARDIK POV

Today was a tough match, though. Venus, was suffering without her phone, so I kept a iPhone 6s and bouquet full of red and white roses at the front of her room. I pressed the doorbell and ran away. I even kept a letter in it.

I feel damn tired, but I promised Venus, that I'll make it up for today's dinner. Already it's late, I couldn't find a restaurant at this time. What should I do?

I was checking my instagram, I saw a picture it was like a candle light dinner. wait! candle light dinner?! I can ask the hotel management to arrange it in the hotel terrace!

I quickly washed myself and rushed to the hotel management and asked them to arrange a candle light dinner in the terrace

They agreed, very soon they arranged everything at the terrace, I ordered some food. All done! but something is missing, what is it?!

The flower vase in the middle of the round table was empty. Some flowers are missing. Where can I get it? that too at this time?

I texted Venus to come to the terrace, as usually she was like "Why should I come?" I pleaded her and she agreed.

Gotta get some flowers. I rushed down to the management and asked them for flowers, but they didn't have.

I borrowed Jaddu's car and made a quick drive to a bouquet shop, but the shop was closed. Dammit!

I was searching for a flower a shop at last I found a shop which was 1 kilometer away.

I drove as fast as I can to the hotel. I took the stairs instead of lift. I rushed to the terrace as I was late.

In the way, I saw Venus walking down the stairs, frustrated. I rushed to her.

I gave the flowers in her hand and breathed heavily. We went to the terrace and I guess Venus, was awestruck by the decorations and the table placed in the middle with a lots of candles.

I turned towards her to see her facial expression, as I expected she was astonished! I pulled a chair for her to sit.

Oops! I forgot to tell the hotel management to bring the food, so I had to inform them

I excused myself from Venus and rushed before she could reply.

VENUS POV

He pulled a chair for me to sit. He was lost in thoughts, he excused from me and rushed down before I could reply.

Ugh! again he disappeared. I didn't even get a chance to thank him for my new iPhone 6.

I was playing with the candle fire by moving my finger left to right.

He came back soon. He pulled a chair for himself and sat.

"Thank you for the new iPhone!" I squealed as soon as he sat! phew! at last now I thanked him.

"It's okay!" he said while looking into my eyes.

I get nervous when people look at my eyes. My palms started to sweat though the place is so ventilated.

I frowned down as I couldn't bear his gaze.

"So, why are we here?" I questioned him.

"You don't know, why? huh?" he questioned me back.

the hotel staff came with some mouth-watering food and placed it on the table.

It was my favourite south Indian cuisine! I was damn hungry, so I finished my food soon without talking a word to him. I know he was starring at me while I was eating like anything.

I was done with my food and he's still eating. He was done after 10 minutes and the staffs cleaned up the table and left.

Only me and Hardik were left there,ALONE! The cool wind hit my body which bought me goosebumps.

I got up from my chair to break the awkwardness. I stood up and took a  look at  the Bangalore city from the terrace.

As the hotel was a 15-story building, the Bangalore city looked so tiny.

He moved on and came closer to me, I could feel his hot breathe. He made me face him, my hands trembled. After blinking 4-5 times at each other, his phone rang! phew! the phone call broke the awkwardness! I don't know who called him but I need to thank that person!

Such an awkwardness filled night. It's getting late, I gotta go! I said and walked as fast as I could to my room.

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ALL GOOD! AGAIN I'M UP WITH A BORING ONE.

I'M HAVING A LOTS OF SCHOOL HOMEWORKS 
:( *cries* BECAUSE OF THAT I'M NOT ABLE TO UPDATE NONE OF MY WORKS :(