a/n;

Read this please.

Hi guys! Geomeunabi here, now known as lapalette, but you can still call me mun.

Anyways, this is a collection of my one shots. I hope you guys would like and appreciate all of my works and please DO NOT COPY any of it. I swear to God that if one of you guys copied any of my works, I.will.hunt.you.down. Have some little respect for me because all of these works are purely made by my mind with my heart and soul. I am not kidding, I really put extreme efforts when I'm writing a story rather than writing an essay for school. So please please PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE ANY OF MY WORKS. You should not plagiarize any stories in general.

Now if you have any requests then you could send me a message here or dm me through my twitter account, @geomeunabi. When you're requesting please specify what flow or plot the story will have and how it is going to end, also specify who will be the characters of the story. If you would like to request a fluff one shot then please do not expect the story to be so good since I suck at corny lovey-dovey stories (even though i read a lot of fluff... Oops). Also if you're requesting a smut, again, please do not expect the story to be so good because it is very awkward for me. Once you have requested then please wait patiently for I am a slow writer. :-)

That's all! If you're still reading this till the end then I completely salute you! Please comment down what you think of my one shots and any questions about it, I will answer all of it and I would love to read from you guys! (Just refrain from commenting down negative comments)

I do not own anything except for the fictional characters and plot. Anything similar with other stories is pure coincidence. All of these are made by my mind, heart and soul.

Legends:
[A/D] = Angst/Drama
[F] = Fluff
[S] = Smut
[A/D+F] = Angst/Drama & Fluff
[A/D+S] = Angst/Drama & Smut
[F+S] = Fluff & Smut

Sites where you could find me
IG: lapalettte
Twitter: lapalettte