[S] Birthday Boy - BTS Jimin

I've always been the oh so "conservative" type of girl. The type who can't wear anything that goes above my knee or something that exposes my shoulders. Most of the time people would call me a 'tomboy' because of the way I act and dress, but deep down, I'm just a girly closet pervert.

It's been a year since me and my boyfriend started dating, and coincidentally, our anniversary was also on his birthday. I remember how much hard work and effort he showed me in courting me for almost 8 months. I also remembered how I came up with the idea of giving my 'yes' as his birthday present, thus making his birthday our anniversary.

And this year, I think I came up with the greatest idea of them all.

-

Jimin moved and re-arranged the couches as I stood in front of the tv with the remote under my control, choosing a movie from netflix. We decided to just lounge around in his condo and have a simple movie night since we were simple people, besides, everything's special when you're with the one you love right?

"There done!" Jimin stood up as he patted his palms together to get rid of the dust. "How bout you babe?" He snaked his arms around my waist as he back hugged me. "Hmm, i don't know... I'm torn between Horror and Sci-fi.." I answered. He gently laid his chin on my shoulders and it sent electricity to my whole body. I still wasn't used to this touchy feeling even after a year.

"Why not try romance for a change?" I turned around and looked at him with my eyes wide open. "Are you serious?" My tone straight. He stared at me with a small smile. "C'mon~ please~ for me?" He cooed and used aegyo. It irritates me how weak I go for his aegyo voice, and it also irritates me how today was his birthday, meaning, I couldn't say no. "Oh what the heck.. Here you go." I passed to him the remote and he immediately played a movie I wasn't familiar with.

We sat down on the couch and we instantly cuddled. The movie played and I rested my head on his chest. My mouth's edges slowly turned up as I hear the beat of his heart going faster by the minute. It makes me feel loved.

Halfway through the movie, I checked down to my chest to see if my cleavage was exposed. I wore a v-neck shirt today and it wasn't on accident. I looked up to jimin, and just like what I had expected, I caught his eyes staring on my cleavage before he could look away. I looked down to his bottom half and saw his growing boner. I knew he always had a boner whenever I'm around, but being the gentleman he is, he always kept it as a secret from me. My plan's working... I thought. Soon he'll receive his lovely gift from me. I waited for a few minutes for his boner to grow harder for my next step.

"Uh I-i uhmm need to go." He suddenly stood up with sweat rolling down his face. I grabbed his arm before he could leave. "What? Where?" I asked with curiosity as my eyes wandered towards his boner to which he was hiding with a pillow. "Bathroom uhh uhmm just for a sec!" My grip tightened on his wrist as he tried to escape. I pulled him and forced him to seat on the couch again. I quickly sat on his lap, facing him, and cupped his face. "Why are you sweating so much?" I asked teasingly. His eyes were wide, clearly because of shock.

I chuckled and started to grind slowly, and with our pajama bottoms being so thin, it helped on letting us feel each other. I let go of his face and rested both of my elbows on his shoulder. I leaned towards his ear and whispered sexily. "Want me to solve your problem down there birthday boy?" I heard him gulping down his saliva as I continue to grind. I may be a virgin, but i'm also a porn-maniac, a fact he actually knows about me.

I stopped my grind and knelt down in front of him on the floor. He was still sitting on the couch, sweating with eyes glued on me. I slipped down his pajama pants alongside with his boxers, revealing his biggest pride standing tall and proud. I caressed his shaft slowly up and down with my hand. I continued to jerk him off and his head went back in ecstasy. A few moments later, I already felt too hot that I just had to remove my shirt, leaving me with only bra on my upper body.

After taking my shirt off, I continued to jerk him off but was stopped when he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. It was the most passionate and intimate kiss we had. Our tongues danced inside our mouth, fighting for dominance. I sat on his lap again and grinded my clothed and already wet pussy on his exposed cock. He was moaning, both of us were.

He suddenly pulled out from our kiss and muttered huskily. "I want in, now." I smirked as I reached for a certain condom inside my pocket which I had bought before hand. "As you wish Mr. Park." I pulled down my pants along with my panties and opened the packed condom as I slipped it down his throbbing cock. And with no warning at all, he grabbed my butt cheeks and slammed himself into me, forgetting that this was my first time. I screamed not too loud. "Fuck sunhyun, you're so tight!" He stated huskily while he stared at me. There I saw his eyes darkened, lost in a cloud of lust.

He continued to slam inside of me, without giving me any chance to adjust to his king size at all. My arms circled around his neck as I hugged him. My screams were still not too loud but audible enough for him to hear. Sooner or later, my screams turned into moans as my back arches automatically. "Ji-jimin, faster." "Yes princess" he whispered to my ears huskily as he stood up and hammered me down to the floor.

Skin slaps and moans were the only things we could hear inside his condominium. The movie has long ago ended and we never noticed it. He suddenly stopped and quickly flipped me over and now i'm on my four limbs. He unclasped my bra and removed it from my body. He played with my boobs as he carried my upper body. His right hand snaked down to my clit and played with it while supporting my upper body with his left hand.

"fuck me more.." I muttered silently. "What's that princess? Go slower?" My eyes looked at him and saw his smirk. "No! Fuck me more! Harder jimin!" I shouted and he obliged. "As you wish, Ms. Lee." He slammed faster and harder than I could ever imagine in my entire life.

We were a moaning mess, but it's what I wanted. I moaned loudly as he finally found my g-spot and continued to hit it harder and faster. My walls were tightening up on his cock. "Fu-fuck, you're getting tight babe." He whispered huskily to my ear. "I think I-i'm close." My head leaned back to his shoulder as he continued to fuck me. "Let's cum together." He stated as he fucked me faster. He continued to ram inside of me, in and out. Then I felt it, my back arched and he breathed out heavily onto my ear.

I could feel his warm sperm trying to escape from the condom he was wearing. We were panting as we laid down on the floor. I looked up to him from his chest as he looked down to me. "Happy birthday, birthday boy." I muttered while catching my breathe. He smiled at me then kissed my forehead. "Happy anniversary, pervert girl." I raised my brow at him while he snickered. I rolled my eyes at him then we suddenly laugh.

My plan was carried out very well. I successfully gave my gift.