[A/D] Mental - BTS Jin

Faith and trust are just words with no meaning.
Especially when you're in love with a psycho like me.

• • •

"Bitch! She only seduced him!"
"I can't believe a slut would capture his heart."
"She clearly hypnotized him."
"Out of all the boys she slept with?! Why jin? He's too nice and out of her league."
"I should be the one he's dating! Not her!"

Gossips about her kept lingering the hallway as nicole walked by, dirty stares and glares were sent at her, mostly by jin's fangirls. It's out, our secret's out sister.. What will you do? You poor little thing... The voice inside her asked with sarcasm. Natalia wanted all of this, she wanted the people to know her and her dirty doings. Nicole's a good and sweet girl, Natalia's the opposite, she kept disobeying the rules and go out to sleep with different boys on different days, she was dirty and nicole hated it, she hated her presence, she hated how she could control her body when she wanted to.

All of this wouldn't happen if only her father hadn't abuse her.. If only... that day didn't exist... at all........

[Flashback]
It was the middle of the night of September 20, 2002. Hell Night, That's what she called that day, It was the day of her father's death, the day natalia came into the world.  Nicole woke up from her slumber when her dad kicked open her door, clearly drunk, he fell on her bed reaching for her, reaching to abuse her. She stared at his father with scared eyes, glued on the bed like someone was forcing her to stay still. She noticed the bottle of soju in his father's grasp, ready to aim for her, ready to kill her.

Her father collected himself as he stood up. "die you bitch!" he shouted as he swung the bottle towards her head. She ducked, luckily avoiding the swing, but not as lucky when she couldn't avoid the shattered glass when it hit the wall. Blood rolled down her face as shards bore into her skin. Her tears were mixed with her blood. How could he do this to me? How could he call himself a father to me? She cried as she thought to herself.

Enough. She thought. Enough is enough. I am tired of this shit, feeling like nothing but a drag doll.. I'll show him.. I'll show him... She thought as she held his father's arm so tightly, making him release the bottle he was holding. Shocked by her actions, her father stared at her as she raised the broken glass.

Stab. Stab. Stab.

That's what she did, she stabbed her father to death, she stabbed him on his heart. Blood gushed out as she let the bottle go. She looked at her blood covered hands and stood up. She walked backwards until she bumped onto something cold. She turned around and saw her mirror, she saw her reflection, blood was all over her. Bloody Mary.. That's what all she could think of. That's what all she could describe her appearance. Then she screamed, high enough that everyone in the village could hear it. High enough, her windows broke into pieces. Then black, she fainted, at the site of herself, and at the site of her father.

this is just the beginning... A voice inside of her said.

-

Nicole woke up the next day inside their bath, she was being cleaned by her mother. Confused and surprised, she looked at her mother and saw her sad eyes. "What...." She was about to ask what happened until she saw her clear bath water mixed with red blood that were still gushing out of her. So it was real... I killed him.... She thought.

Tears streamed down her face as she realized that she did something sinful and out of control. Her mother quickly hushed her and told her that it wasn't her fault. "It's okay.. We're free now baby... Right?" Her mother stated. Yes they were free now from her abusive father, but she didn't think it would be this way. Her mother cried with her as they continue to hug.