Car ride

"Marry Someone who would promise to wake you up for fajr" Insha'Allah 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

I woke up for fajr and woke up Sara and Mahira. After fajr they fell back asleep but I have a habit of reading the Qur'an. I use to read the Qur'an with Abbu every day after fajr and now I read it alone. After reading for an hour I fall back asleep and wake up like everyday with Bilal jumping on the bed.

After breakfast, Phupu told me that she wants to chose what I wear since I am seeing him for the first time but I politely refused saying that if he wants to marry me, he has to know the real me. I look in the mirror after I changed the girl in front of me has blue eyes is wearing a teal color skirt with white shirt and a brown color hijab. No one from my Abbu's side has blue or gray eyes but from my Ammi's side you will find every single eye color in her family. My Ammi had gray eyes which Sara inherited while Bilal and Mahira have honey color eyes which they got from Abbu.

I look at the time and it says 11 am, we are suppose to met him at 1pm at the cafe in the countryside. Phupu said she and everyone else will take care of my munchkins which I agreed to. Sadiq bhai said we will leave at 11:30ish because he has to stop somewhere and pick something up which is why I am ready and waiting for him to come.

Bilal sees me and comes up to me "Api vhere you gong?

"My choto baba, I am going with Saqib bhai and will come back soon, you stay with Phupu okay?"

"No!" Bilal exclaimes "Bilal go vit Api! Or Bilal no tak vit Api!" He says as he folds his hands across his chest showing he is angry

"Okay my choto baba, you come along with me" I tell him and he happily hugs me

"Ready?" Sadiq bhai askes as he enters the hall

"Been ready for an hour, bhai I wonder if you are secretly a girl?" I ask him with a smirk

"Shut..." he sees Bilal is also in the room and knows he can't swear

"Shut what bhai?" Smirkingly I ask him

"...your trap hole" he pats himself on the back like he won something

"Bilal is coming with us" I inform him and see him raise a brow asking why

"He said he won't talk to me if I don't take him and what's the harm the Zaid guy will know if he wants to marry me, my munchkins must like him" I announce. I swear I heard Sadiq bhai say something.

"YA ALLAH! STOP DRIVING SO FAST!" I yell as I cover my face with both my hands

"You are such a scared cat Inayah" Sadiq bhai commented as he slowed the speed

"Whatever okay, say thanks to me I plan on not telling Phupu that you were driving with high speed with a 4 year old in the car

"Api! I 5 next munt" Bilal whined

Next month is Bilal's birthday Insha'Allah and then 2 weeks later it is Sara's sweet 16, I plan on doing something special for both of them. I want to throw a party of Sara's sweet 16 because every girl dreams of this day, I know I did and my parents did threw a party for me Insha'Allah I will do that for Sara and won't let her miss out anything.

"Mashallah Bilal is going to be a big boy and go to school soon" Sadiq bhai chirped as he made a turn into the parking lot in front of the cafe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How I imagine Inayah's eyes to be