Chapter 13: Casualty

The Plastic Sphere

Doctor Ganashbe wakes up from a drug induced sleep. He looks at the empty tea cup sitting on his desk. “Dorothy,” the doctor screams. The door opens and General Tame comes in the office. “What is wrong doctor? Do you miss your assistant?” General Tame asks. “You killed her?” The doctor asks.

“No. She should be sleeping.”

“You forced her to have sex with you? Now, I have to find another assistant. She is as good as dead, now.”

“No, I did not rape your assistant. I told her that she could leave.”

“Why would you tell her that? Who is going to take care of all my paperwork?”

“She will not have any paperwork to deal with because I closed the laboratories.”

“Why?”

“How is Alza doing?”

“There should not be anything wrong with her. Why? Did you do something?”

“No, I did not do anything, yet.”

“What do you mean by that?

“Is that the Alza from the orphanage? Is she the person that was married to Captain J.?”

“Well, not exactly. She is a clone.”

“What is a clone?”

“She is a physical duplicate of Alza, but she is not exactly like the original Alza. Their life experiences are different. She is not as bossy or mean as the original Alza.”

“That is interesting. How do you think she will react to me?”

“Stay away from Alza!”

“Why should I? The king gets any amount of concubines he wants.”

“Alza is the queen of Ganjo. I do not understand you! You can get any woman or girl you want!”

“They do not have her moan.”

“What? Okay, I could record her moans for you on a device and give it to you to watch or listen to.”

“That will not be enough. I do not want to watch her ripping off some other guy’s clothes. I am not a desperate man who happens to be a virgin at a bachelor’s party.”

“What do you want?”

“I want Alza.”

“Okay, you want to talk to her?”

“I am pretty sure you know that I do not want to just talk to her.”

“You cannot go near the queen. As a congress member, I cannot allow you to go near the queen.”

“I thought you were going to say something like that. I am pretty sure Aziri and his family is far away from here, now.”

“You released them from the labs? You dirty animal!”

“Where is that replacement Nurse Diane? She told me she had my grandchild but she did not give him to me like she promised. That really annoys me.”

“What? How did you… I did not hire a replacement for Nurse Diane. The lady is an agent and she is not with us anymore.”

“You killed her? It does not matter. Where is my grandchild?”

“No, I did not kill her, but I do not know if your son did. Your grandchild is a monster just like you and your sons. None of you deserve to live!”