Chapter 10: Rules of a New Land

Janz and his family follow the doctor onto a wooden platform that is encapsulated with a plastic that is at least ten centimeters thick. The crowd whispers as they take their places on the stage. “Did everyone get their pamphlets?” The doctor asks as he adjusts the microphone. “If you did not get a pamphlet just listen to what I am saying,” the doctor says.

                Janz looks at the dark sky trying to forget about the thousands of people, with black veils masking their faces, staring at him. He is not wearing a veil and his son is not wearing one either. “If there are any members that are not here because they felt that something else was more important, we will find them and put them in the laboratory. The only members that are exempt from this gathering are the guards that are defending the boarders. If you do not want your friends or loved ones spending time in a laboratory being tortured you will write their names and home addresses on a piece of paper and drop it in the big card board bin that says information behind me. If you have already put your information in there, you do not have to worry; we will have you write your name on a sheet of paper at the tables located by the information bin on this stage.” The doctor says.

               Doctor Ganashbe clears his throat as he opens his copy of the pamphlet. “Also, if you do not know your address we have a sheet of names and addresses at the table, and we will tell you that information, although you should have received that information on the ships. I am Doctor Ganashbe, one of the few founders of this cult and a member of our congress. The males with white hair beside me are King Janz and Prince Vlam. The woman holding the prince’s hand is his mother, Queen Alza.” The doctor says as he passes the microphone to General Tame.

          “Most of you should know who I am, but I will refresh your memory and stain the minds of those of you who do not know me. I am General Tame; I trained the teachers that will teach all of your offspring, one of the founders of this cult, and a congress member.” The general passes the microphone back to the doctor. “King Janz and a royal guard will also be part of the congress. The royal guard will only be in that place until the prince is eighteen years of age. The congress has four more seats that will be filled after elections and a few tests. To become a candidate in the elections you must have a high ranking in the cult or as a guard.” The doctor says. The royal guards surround the stage and some stand next to the royal family on the stage.

Page 1                                                                                                 Pamphlet Section: Royals

Ganjo Rules

1.      Cannot marry any human being(s).

2.      Cannot marry any being that has less than one-hundred thousand points in their point accounts.

3.      Cannot marry any being that has a bad reputation or owes any business any points.

4.      Cannot marry any being that owes another being at least nine hundred points.

5.      Cannot live in unsanitary neighborhoods.

6.      Cannot live in unsanitary conditions.

7.      Have to receive a health check every other week.

8.      Cannot leave the house without a royal guard.

9.      Must be surrounded by royal guards in public places.

10.  In the case of a female, she must have a husband by the age of sixteen. A male royal must have a bride by the age of twenty-five.