6. Judge's House Plane Ride

Louis's POV
Today's the day. It was time to go to the judges house. We had everything packed and went to the airport. Everyone met up and everyone said good bye to our families. We went to our seats. There was a row of 2, then a row of 3, and then 2. It was me and Niall in one row. Then Zayn, Lilly and Liam, and then Harry was by Lulu. She got to come with us because she was heading to her dad's. Lilly and Lulu's mom and dad are divorced. But, a few days before Lilly were to graduate, their mom died, so the girls are going to be shipped over America. But Lilly is going to live with the Malik's until she can get her own place, but now knowing her, she can win this thing. The flight is like 14 hours. So I brought a pillow and stuff to read. I saw Zayn bring a pillow, Liam brought some books, Niall brought a lot of food, Harry bought some movies and a DVD player, and Lilly brought her laptop and headphones. Half way through the flight, I fell asleep.

Lilly's POV
It was 7 hrs. through the flight and I was able to finish 5 of my songs. I wrote some more of my book and diary. Also, I was able to listen to a lot of my music. I saw everyone was asleep except me and Liam. Lulu was on Harry's shoulder, and it was adorable... I hope they go out. I saw Liam had Harry's DVD player and he was watching Love Actually. It didn't seen like he was enjoying it, I was getting kind of bored so I decided to bring out my Toy Story movies. I loved Toy Story. I saw Liam glance at my DVD's and he smiled. He said, "You like Toy Story!?" I replied happily, "Yeah, it's one of my favorite Disney movies." Liam said enthusiastically, "Mine too!" I replied, "Really, cool, wanna watch them with me?" He replied, "If you don't mind." I replied, "Of course I don't." I set it up and I gave him one of my ear plugs and I put my ear plug in and we watched it. I started getting sleepy, I fell asleep on Liam's shoulder.

Liam's POV
I saw that Lilly fell asleep on my shoulder and I smiled so I decided to finish watching Toy Story and I saw that a window was open on her computer and it turns out that it was her diary. I was about to close it, but I caught my name in it.....

Dear Diary,
So I made it through the X Factor auditions and and I met the guys of One Direction, Zayn's band. It turns out, I like Liam... he has the cute birthmark on his neck and he's such a gentleman. He holds the door for me wherever we go, he took my carry on because he saw that I was struggling with it, and he listens to me, like everything I say! I still love Zayn and I have serious doubts that he doesn't like me back or possibly love me, so I decided that I'm probably just going to focus on the X-Factor, so I can probably win and if I come in the top 5 I'm going to move to LA with Lulu to start my music career. Our dad is a manager to SYCO music company, I can do it. Anyway, I guess that's it.

Love,
Lilly ;)

I smiled at the thought of her liking me, I saved her work, shot off the laptop and went to sleep.....

Zayn's POV
I saw that Liam and Lilly we're snuggled up together and I guess Harry and Lulu was right, to my disgust, they do like each other. I really love Lilly, I have since we met over 13 years ago. I just have doubts that she likes me or even loves me back.