10. Planning Day

Zayn's POV
I woke up to find Lilly still sleeping on me while the guys we're still crashed, I looked at Lilly's watch and it was 9, we had an hour until we met with Simon. I decided to lay there with her and hold her a bit, after a while, I decided to bring Lilly up to her room, I carried her upstairs and tucked her in, then I went down to wake up the lads. I shook all of of them awake, we had 40 minutes to get ready. All of us got ready and I decided to go wake up Lilly. I walked into her room and pulled get into my lap. I shook her gentle, she groaned, and opened her blue eyes. She said, "What time is it?" I said, "9:50, I thought you would want to get up." She smiled and said, "Thanks Z." She kissed my cheek and I stood up, I walked out of the room to let get change and went to the meeting with the guys and Simon. All we talked about was what we were doing and everything, after that, we had to head to the studio to practice, when we got there we heard Lilly in there recording her new song, it was amazing. A Thousand Years. It was really cool to hear, we clapped and she just blushed a bit, then she went into her meeting with Simon and then after everything, we all just stayed around and played around with some songs. We still didn't know what song we were going to sing until Liam suggested the song Torn and we all agreed.