49. William

Lulu's POV
I went to open the door to find William, my ex boyfriend.
I just stared and asked, "What are you doing here Will?" He pointed a gun at my head and said, "Get your coat and let's go." I did as told and told Harry I needed to do something. I gave Lilly the OMG HELP ME look. She went up into her room, it let us see the drive way perfectly. As I walked out Will's gun was pointed at my head. I heard a faint click, a scream, and I passed out.

Lilly's POV
William is Lulu's ex. He almost raped her, but I beat the crud out of him with the help of Zayn. She broke up with him, and he was in jail, but he must have either been released or broke out.
Anyway, I have always took criminal precautionary. I have sleep dart guns in every room. In my room though, I have arrows. So Zayn knew this about me. Everyone in this house knew. I gave them the 'look' we agreed on, we sprinted upstairs got locked and loaded, because what I knew about William is that he has followers and they we're near. The Jasmine, Cindy, and Harry locked themselves in the basement and the guys, Lila, and I headed out to the living room. Who ever the criminal attacks, the person who is in an relationship does not get involved. Just so they don't do anything rash. Louis, Lila, and Niall took the roof. Zayn and Liam took the sides of the house, and I took the window that looked onto the drive way. I loaded myself with arrows and a bow. Yes I'm using them. I put on my gun belt and they we're locked and loaded. With sleep darts, no criminal was taking the cowards way out. Anyway, I had my bow in my hand and I shot one arrow at Will's hand that was holding a gun. He screamed and like 20 guys came out of nowhere with guns and Lulu of course passed out. She is kinda like me when fear is too much, for me, it's stress, but her is fear. They circled William and did a body brigade around him. And Lulu. Easy targets.
I shot 3 with my sleep darts. 5 went down, then 4 and then, 6 and then, I got the last 2 and I jumped from the window to the top of the door roof to the ground and shot Will. Liam grabbed Lul, we went back inside, and grabbed the girls until the police showed up. They took Will and his followers away. The Sleep Serum in the darts last about 3 hours. Once I told the police what happened, they we're surprised. Everyone was taken to the police station for interrogation. I was brought in, then the boy's, except Harry and then, we we're released. We sped to the hospital where Lulu was.