38. The Interesting Skype Call

Lilly's POV
I woke up to see Zayn, he had marker all over his face. Louis is in so much trouble. I tried to get as much as I could off, but it didn't work. He woke up.

Zayn's POV
I woke up to find my Lilly rubbing my face. I went to the bathroom and found marker all over my face, I ran to Louis and tackled him. I was furious, but I was thinking about good revenge.

Liam's POV
2 hours before the flight ended, we had a Skype call from Management.. They said, we better not make a fool of ourselves and act like dumb idiots that we're raised by monkeys. The lads and I nodded sadly and obediently. Then they praised Lilly for getting us that job. She exploded and so did the other girls.

Cindy's POV
I was insulted for Louis. Lilly was the first to scream at him. She yelled, "You have no right to call them that and insult their families!" Then, Lulu yelled, "You wouldn't have that job if they weren't signed!" Jasmine screamed, "Yeah, didn't think of that did ya you bloody idiots." Lila yelled at managemental next, "I also assume that you didn't think of how much the fans love their imatureness!" I pulled out my phone and read from it, " "OMG One Direction you brighten my day and make me laugh." That's from Twitter."

Jasmine's POV
Then, Lilly spoke up again, "Hey management, I just sent out this whole conversation though One Direction's Twitter, fans are saying, 'What idiots!', 'Fire them!', oh and one that stands out above all others, 'One Direction brightens my day, their immaturity save my life, literary, I thought about killing myself from bullying. Then I watched a video diary and stopped self-harming. They saved me.' The fans love this and will never want this to disappear, now if you don't mind, I can have you fired in an instance, so you better learn some manners, because if you insult anyone that has to do with One Direction, the girls, our fans, me or anyone personally, I will fire each and everyone of you who did that and I can and I will! My father and Simon gave me that power since I have the degree and connection to the fans, so this is the end and you will never ever insult us again!" With that she slammed the laptop screen down and huffed. I uploaded the rest of the convo and #Go1DGirls and #TakeThatManagement and #1DSavedMe trended all night. We followed that person who was brave enough to share their story.
In the end, we the guys we're thankful and when we got to the hotel, we took a nap and we're excited for tomorrow.

..................................................................

I LUV MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, whats ur fav. song??? Mine is Diana, Midnight Memories, Does He Know, Alive, and Little Black Dress, oh and Story of My Life... :)