Chapter 14

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. When I opened my eyes, I saw Killian, twisting a strand of my hair while smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"You look beautiful when you sleep." Killian said.

I chuckled. "Ya, whatever." Although I said it like I wasn't thankful for his compliment, I really was. The way he looks at me, compliments me and protects me, it makes me happy. No, it makes me more then just happy..I just can't find the right word for it.

He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. "You really do."

I started to blush and looked back down.

"You want some breakfast?" Killian asked me while standing up.

I started to blush even more, remembering that he only slept in his boxers and I slept in one of her shirts. I bit my lip and stood up too. "Sure."

We walked downstairs together. When we got close to the kitchen, he grabbed my hand in his large hand.

Killian tried to make us pancakes but he kept burning them.

"You want me to do it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, I've got this."

"Ya, sure you do," I chuckled. "Just let me do it."

I walked over to wear he was standing made the pancakes since he kept burning them. When I made enough pancakes for both of us I set the plate filled with the pancakes on the kitchen table and then grabbed some syrup.

"I feel bad for having you cook. This is my house and I should be the one doing things for you." He said while putting a couple of pancakes on his plate and putting syrup in them.

"Killian, it's fine. I like to cook." I smiled at him, reassuringly.

"Alright, alright. I just you did look pretty sexy, especially since you're in one of my shirts." He winked at me.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes and started to eat my pancakes.

Once we finished eating he took both of our plates and put them in the sink and started doing the dishes. When he was finished we went back to his room.

"Do you have any pants that I could borrow.. Since you wouldn't give me any last night.."

"But you look sexy with no pants on." He winked at me.

I smacked his arm. "Killian!"

He chuckled. "Ya, ya. I've got some sweats you can use." He stood up and went to his closet then came back out with a pair of black sweats.

When I put them on, I had to pull the string as tight as it would go so it would fit around my waist. Killian laughed at me while I was struggling so I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Are you ready to go home, Swan?" Killian asked me after he changed into a t-shirt and sweats.

"Um, ya- wait! I can't go home wearing these clothes! I told my parents I was spending the night at Ruby's house!"

"Well, then it looks like you're going to have to stay here with me, forever." Killian said happily and picked me up by the waist and threw me onto his bed. He crawled on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Get off of me!" I said in between laughs.

"Nope!" He let go of my hands but then he put all of his weight on me.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" I said while trying to shove him off.

"You're no fun, swan." He said, teasingly while getting off of me.