Chapter 28

It's been days since I've been stuck in this shitty place. The only time Neal has come by was to give me food. He didn't even have the decency to actually walk in and hand me the food. Neal just opens the door, drops the tray of food down and leaves. And because he just carelessly drops the tray, most of the food falls to the floor. So, not only am I only getting to eat once a day, but the food I eat has germs all of it. But hey, I should be thankful, right? At least I'm getting fed anything at all.

I'm so damn sick of this! It's like I'm being treated as an animal and I can't take this anymore. I want out. But there is no way out. When you look out the window, all you see is trees.

I have hardly even slept. So many thoughts roam through my head that it makes it nearly impossible. The few times I do fall asleep, I end up waking up screaming and crying because of the awful nightmares. And the nightmares are all thanks to that bastard!

So here I am, leaning my back against the wall, basically starving. Neal hasn't stopped by to give me any food today yet.

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Neal step through the door. He closed the door behind him and looks around the room. His eyes then land on me and he looks pissed. Neal marches towards me and I try to stand up bug before I'm fully standing, Neal grabs me by my shirt and drags me up. He slams me against the wall, cashing me to hit my head and start to become dizzy.

"So, I see you found one of the Windows?" He says, angrily.

"Yes, several days ago. But it's not like you noticed considering you didn't bother to even come in and hand me any food. You just stayed by the door and dropped it to the floor!" I spat at Neal.

Neal pulled me away from the wall again before slamming me back, making me once again, hit my head. I winced in pain. He then threw me to the ground and kicked me in my ribs. I let out a scream in pain and tears began to flow down my cheeks.

"Please, stop," I pleaded.

He looked at me, questioningly. "And why would I do that when the fun has just begun?" Neal asked with a smirk on his face. I looked up at him in horror as I saw him taking out a knife. "Get up and sit on that chair," he demanded while pointing the knife in the direction of the chair.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping that when I opened them, I'd wake up from a horrible nightmare. But sadly, that wasn't the case. I had to do what he said, otherwise I'll know he'll just hurt me even more then he's already planning on hurting me.

So that's exactly what I did. I got up and sat down on the chair. I had to clutch my stomach because of the pain in my ribs from him kicking me. Once I was sitting, Neal walked over to me. He put the flat side of the knife under my chin and tilted my head up so I had to look at him.

"If you just told me you loved me, I wouldn't have to do this," he said just before he pulled the knife back and cut me along the cheek. It wasn't a deep cut but it would leave a scar. I raised my hand to touch it and when I pulled my hand back, there was blood on my fingertips.

When I wasn't paying attention, Neal stabbed the knife into my leg, causing excruciating pain. The knife had cut through my jeans and I looked at the wound as it bled. My jeans became red from all the blood. I tried to put pressure on it but it only caused me more pain.

I looked up at Neal to see him now walking away, holding the knife that had blood dripping from it by his side. Once he left, I fell to the floor.

My hands were shaking as I tried to cover the cut with my hand but I only screamed more when I felt the stinging pain.

The only thing I could think to do was to rip a strip of my shirt off. I then wrapped the strip of cloth from my shirt around my leg, covering the wound. My shirt was already red but I could see the much darker, crimson color bleed through the shirt. I crawled over to the wall and leaned my back against it, breathing heavily.

The pain between my ribs, cheek, leg, and even my upper arm that Neal had cut a few days ago, was just becoming too much. I need to get out of here. I just don't know how. Neal locks up the door every time he leaves.

Right as I remember that, an idea of how to escape popped into my head. And I planned on doing it the next time Neal decided to pay me a visit.

Killian's POV:

I got out of my bed early the next morning. I barely slept. Every time I fell asleep, I ended up waking back up because of horrible dreams. No, not dreams. They were nightmares. Nightmares about what could be happening to Emma, right now.

I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth before leaving the house. I skipped breakfast, not feeling hungry. I then went back to the park where I found Emma's car and once again, went into the forest to look for anything. Maybe something she dropped when she was taken, or even a trail of blood. I hate to think that the person who took her would harm her in a way to make her bleed, but it is a possibility.

After about an hour, I decided to go back to Emma's house. I've decided to tell Emma's dad, David about how I found her car. He is a sherif after all, so he will probably be able to help.

Once I got to the light blue house with the white picket fence, I ran up the driveway and and rang the door bell. After about a minute when no one answered, I rang the door bell again, now becoming nervous. I was taken by surprise when David slammed the door open, looking even worse then he did yesterday.

"What is now?" He sighed in frustration.

"I found something..something hat could help us find Emma," I replied.

David's eyes widened before he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the house. "What did you find?!" He almost yelled.

"I found her car. It was empty, of course. But it was by the park. I thought that maybe the person who took her could've taken her somewhere close to her car,"

A smile spread across his face. Wow. I've never seen him smile before..

"Mary Margret, I'll be back in a few hours! We found Emma's bug!" David shouted to his wife.

We were about to walk out of the house and towards my car when Mary Margret stopped us. "Wait, what? I'm coming!" She said.

David's expression turned back to serious. "No, you're staying here. I don't want you getting hurt," David told her, sternly before giving her a quick kiss on the lips before he and I left the house together.

Once we were in my car and driving towards the park, David turned to me.

"So, when did you find her bug? And how?" He asked me.

"I found it yesterday. After you told me she hadn't been home in three da-" i started to explain but he cut me off.

"You found her car yesterday and you didn't think to tell me?!" He shouted at me, angrily.

"Look, sir, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking," I said, trying to calm him down.

I watched as his clenched his fists in frustration. "Just..keep driving," he said, trying to calm his breathing.

"Alright.." I replied, more to myself.

I put my eyes back onto the road and started to think to myself.

Emma Swan, I will find you.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I low key actually really enjoyed writing about the part where Emma got stabbed in the leg.. Wow, I sound like I need to be in a mental hospital XD
Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter, please rate and comment :)