Part one

Black's beginning.
Part one.

He awoke on a strange planet, full of monsters with cracked gems. It was dark but he knew where they had abandoned him. Corruption world. A world where corrupted, weak, and powerless gems were sent, which he was since he fell in battle and at the time Diamonds did not lose a fight . He was black diamond, a part of the diamond community, part of the strongest members oh Homeworld.

Why was he sent there and why didn't he have any memories of what happened? Was he on the run? Did he escape? Was he on a mission? He wanted answers. There was a loud scream and then a poof. He hurried to try and find out what happened, but when he got there all he found was a tourmaline gem laying on the ground. He cautiously picked it up and carried it with him, in hopes it would reform and he could find out what was going on.

After walking for a while the gem began to glow and out came a small humanoid. At first he couldn't tell what he had gotten himself into, so he pulled out his scythe. However, when the gem turned, he knew he wasn't in any trouble and put it away.
"Who are you?" asked the small gem. "Why did you bring me with you and why are you here?" he continued to ask.
"The name's Black Diamond, and I was going to ask the same" he replied and continued by saying.
"I woke up here with no memory of how or why I am here, but since you're no help I must be off."
"Take me with you!" Tourmaline begged. "I'm weak, my gem is cracked and it's just getting worse with every ambush I get myself into. One more and I may be just as corrupted as they are. I'd have no Emotion, I'd be blood thirsty and most of all I won't be able to hold back. So please. Take me with you." Tourmaline pleaded.

Black thought for a moment and then said "I will train you, and help you get stronger, and protect you so you no longer have to be afraid of life. I heard a long time ago a worthless pearl even learned how to be stronger than she was meant to be" Black touched Tourmaline's gem and just like that it was new again. Excited to have made such a strong friend, Tourmaline hugged Black and said "Thank you. I've never had a friend before."

Black picked the young gem up and put him on his shoulders. "Let's find a way off this awful planet" Black said with a sigh. The two walked around for a while before finding a great place to train.  Black stopped Tourmaline and told him to to pick up a branch because training starts now. He taught him everything he needed to survive and after a while he got the hang of it. he was taught in hand to hand combat, sword to sword combat with branches, and many more. After a while he was ready to go off on his own but he didn't want to leave his new friend so he stuck with him.

the end of chapter one.