Part 6

Part sixWho's Feltrite?

 Black woke up to find Amber and Tourmaline talking in the cockpit, what's up guys? Where's Marble?" Black asked. 

 The two gems looked toward Black, " she went in search of a friend of her's ~Feltrite~" Marble said. Black turned around and started walking toward the exit, " I'm gonna go look for her, and maybe look for more parts for the ship while I'm at it" black said with a smile.

 While black was walking he found a small bird like gem creature that had fallen from a nest, he stopped and picked it up and helped it back into it's nest "be careful next time little guy" black said as he walked away with a smile. "It's funny how even someone as bold as me could still have a soft spot for others" Black says with a smirk.

 Up ahead black found a fallen tree with branches everywhere, "what could have happened here, looks like it could have happened recently" , black asked himself. Continuing down the way black heard a strange voice, " what are you doing here?" Asked the gem." I have been looking everywhere for you." The gem replied.

Cautious, black snuck up to see what was going on up ahead. To his surprise he found Marble talking to a gem that looked like it was turning into a creature. "hey!" Black said as he was coming from his hiding spot. "WHO IS HE??" The gem asked scared, " no one, it's just a new friend." Marble replied. I'm sorry to frighten you, I was just looking for marble and "... Black said as he noticed that the gem took off. "Feltrite!!!! Stop don't leave we can help you." Marble said in disappointment as her long lost friend was getting away. Marble looked at black with an angry look. "What is wrong with you why would you scare her like that, we have to save her, who knows how much longer before she goes full corruption.." 

Black took off after the gem, he chased her for a while until he came to a cliff. There she was, looking over the edge as if she were going to jump.  ." STOP!!!!!!! I can help you,  please just give me a chance to try." Black said worriedly. Feltrite looked at black " No one can help me now"and jumped, with out hesitation black jumped. Falling to his doom he grabbed feltrite and pulled her close. 

"Why!!! Why did you save me? Now we both will shatter from the fall."feltrite questioned with tears in her eyes. "I can save you, I can heal you." Black answered. "It doesn't matter now, we both are falling to our doom. Black looked at her with a smile " everything will be okay."

 Black's wings unfolded from his back and they took off into the sky. "YOU CAN FLY!?!?" Feltrite said surprised. "Well, yeah. if i couldn't i would have never jumped." Black said as he landed safely on the ground. The two talked for a bit before going back to marble. They found out they had a lot in common.

"Ahh, are you okay? Did he heal you?" Marble asked as she hugged her friend. " I almost forgot" black said as he asked feltrite where her gem was so he could heal it. Feltrite pulled up her hair to show a beautiful blue gem on the back of her neck "here it is, can you really heal it like you say you can."

 Black touched the gem and healed it. Feltrite's body started to change, the scales and lumps on her body faded and her skin became smooth. "Thank you." Feltrite said as she hugged black. Feltrite and marble began talking for a while, an hour later black and marble said goodbye to her. While walking back home the two found a crashed flying vehicle of some sort. " hey help me get all these vines off of it." Black said to marble." Maybe we can use some of these parts on the ship, and hey look over there i see a few more. Maybe before this planet was messed up gems and the creatures of this planet lived in harmony in an advance world. Who knows we might be able to find more machines and parts in this surrounding area.

 The two hunted down all the parts they could find and tossed them in a pile. Lets get back home and see if the others could help us "Hey look its right arond that corner." Marble said with excitment.

 Now home the two talked their friends  in to following them so they could show then what they found. " looks like we are finally heading to a new planet." Tourmaline said with a smile. 

The end of this chapter