0.0

• S Y N O P S I S •

Matthew Hensley and Julie Abel were nothing more than best friends. They were two people that matched like two puzzle pieces, and were as inseparable as two ends of fabric that were sewn together. But despite their relationship being clearly only as friends, and Julie's sarcastic comments and playful attitude towards Matthew, she cant deny that beneath her friendliness, she has always had feelings for Matthew.

But Julie knew Matthew didn't like her back, because he had met a girl through a series of text messages.

text messages sent by a girl underneath an unfamiliar name, but the girl Matthew has fallen for, was Julie underneath the unfamiliar mask.

• A U T H O R S  N O T E •

The  story you are about to read was inspired by a show Im watching which is called Miraculous Ladybug, so I do not take credit for the idea of the love story, but the story itself was originally made by me (unless there are other stories which are similar to mine, but as far as I know this story is original). Please understand that my short-term interest in writing have lead me to constant writer's block, which in turn causes me to write very short chapters which are easy to read( which by the way are very typo and error prone since I barely edit chapters).

• S T A T U S •

Currently ongoing and under major renovations. | 23 chapters not including this chapter.

Q U O T E •

You say you're sure? Sure that you're in love? How can you know it? You think love is so simple?