saved

I awoke from another bad dream of hell. It has been three weeks since Castiel pulled me out of hell. I can't help but think about him all day and all night. Sam says I should meet him. I went with bobby to a wearhouse and assuming he was a demon, I put demon traps everywhere in the building. He came. Put bobby to sleep and he just walked through up to me. I was thinking to myself damn was he hot. I just didn't know what he was thinking. I hope he feels the same way or this is gonna be really awkward. I pinned him against the wall and kissed him so hard with so much love. Hr kissed back! "You must be Castiel. I'm gonna call you cas." "Yes I am Dean Winchester. And I did save you, I did it cause I love you." "I know we just met but I love you too." Yes he loves me I am so happy!! Do I kissed him again and we moved onto the table...

Mature content read at your own will.

Cas was on bottom I was on top he wasn't sure of what I was doing but he liked it. I took his trench coat and threw it, then I took his tie off of him and put it on me. I then took my shirt off and he slowly rubbed his hands over my torso and put his hand over the print on my shoulder left by him. Then I took his shirt off, my mouth gaping at how amazing his body is. "Cas baby is bobby going to wake up anytime soon." "No why." "Cause the last thing he needs to see is us naked together." "But we aren't naked." "We will be." I then took his pants off of him, and there was a very large bulge in his boxers. I took my pants off as well and I could tell there was a bulge in mine too. He took his own boxers off and out sprang his big hard cock. I then took my boxers off too my own cock springing to attention. I bent over and put his meat in my mouth slowly sucking it. I then decided to try and get his full length in my mouth. I stopped and he pulled a puppy dog sad face way cuter than Sam's. "You'll like what I do next I promise." I then told him to get on his knees and turn around. He obeyed. I put my tip at the hole of his ass. At firstcge winced in pain but then he relaxed, as I started pulling back and pushing forward in a rhythmic motion. Soon our screams of pleasure filled the building. Along with the sound of our balls slapping against each other. And I knew I was close to my climax and cas was to. I could tell by the face he was making and his screams were getting louder. With one final thrust we came together. Mine in his ass and his on the table. "Dean what did we just do." "Do you not know what sex is cas baby." "No. Is that what we just did." "Yes. I'm happy to have been your first." "I'm happy you were my first." Then bobby woke up. "Dean where are you." Then he turned around to see me and cas laying together naked on the table. "Oh oh umm sorry you two I will just go gouge my eyes out. Next time dean drag me out of the room or building before you bang whomever you decide to be with." "Will do bobby and I'm sorry." "Just put your clothes on and come home with me I'll be in the backseat of the impala." "Okay. Cas are you coming with us. Please baby." "Yes I want to meet Sam." "Okay. Let's put our clothes on then get in my car." "Okay Dean."

A/n sorry I know it was less than three weeks before dean met cas and that it wasn't love at first sight. But for the sake of my story this is how it is happening if you don't like it then don't read it.