wedding bells

I woke up for the seventh time tonight and I was thinking that I want to have chuck be the person who makes us official. But I have no living friends so I will just have sam on my side. Thats how it's always been me and sam. Now its me, sam, and cas. Cas completes me. And I complete him. I hope. "Hey dean are you okay." "Yeah. Just thinking. And even though I can't have sex can I still please you and tease you all day." "Yes Dean." So we walked out and sat on two of the stools out in the kitchen. I put my hand on cas's upper thigh and I was slowly scooting it up while sam was cooking breakfast. "So cas have you and dean thought about who you want to officialize you?" By that point I was rubbing cas through his pants. And he went to open his mouth to talk but he moaned instead. "Umm cas why are you moaning. Dean are you doing anything to him?" I moved my hands up into the air and said "I'm not doing anything he probably just misses me entering and touching him. So he's imagining it." "What no dean you were touching me. And I was going to say that we should have chuck do it." "That's who I was thinking to cas baby." Okay so maybe I'm messing with his head but can you blame me I can't have sex for 2 and a half weeks. So yeah I'm gonna make him so uncomfortable and sam so confused. "Okay so you two want chuck okay. Cas is there a reason you want him to do it?" "Yes he is god he is my dad." "Cas remind me to never say 'Oh my god' again while we're fucking." "Okay dean seriously I'm still here." "You really need someone to love Sammy." I'm seriously nervous. "So when do you two want the wedding?" "Well I definitely don't want it before I can have sex again and I think cas agrees. Cause what kind of honeymoon is that?" "Okay dean I'm leaving now to clear my mind of all the things that I have seen and heard." I had started teasing cas again. And oh was he liking it. So I decided to slip my hand inside his jeans. And rubbed him through his boxers. "What boxers are you wearing today cas baby?" I knew he would moan his answer I really wanted him to. "Deeaann... You're so mean. But they are bllluueee!!!" He moaned his answer I got what I wanted. "I know I'm mean baby but you agreed to let me have fun since I can't fuck for two more weeks." "Yes but I didn't expect this." "Do you want me to blow you right here in the kitchen that should be fun." "But what if sam comes back??" "He won't." So I lifted him up and out him on the counter. "Shshsh don't tell Sam." "I won't." And at that I slid his jeans off of him and dropped them on the floor. "Dean that feels a lot better. My jeans were way too tight. And its all your fault." "I know cas baby. But I'm about to make it all better for the first time today." "Okay." I then slid his baby blue boxers off of him. They were almost as blue as his eyes. Which was a little harder than it should be because he has came in them a few times today. He sprang out of his cotten prison. I decided i was gonna torture him a little before I pleased him. So I brought his boxers up to my mouth and I licked all of his cum out of them. He started to moan because of it. "Dean I swear sometimes you infuriate me. Please just blow me already." "I will in just a second. And you infuriate me as well cas baby." So I leaned forward and started at his tip and licked down to his balls. I took one in my mouth and sucked on it while pumping his dick.And i was close to getting what I wanted. So I licked back up from the base of him and all the way back up. I then put my mouth around his dick and moves my head down. Trying to take his whole length in my mouth. Which was hard since he's 9 1/2 inches. I mean if he can get my whole dick in his mouth I can get his in mine. If you're wondering I'm 10 1/2 inches. Anyways I started bobbing my head back and forth getting more of him in each thrust forward. I felt him start twitching in my mouth. "Cum for me baby." "Yes dean. Oh Dean, you make me happy. Ahhhh. Swallow for me dean." "Yes cas I swallow for you." With that he came in my mouth I swallowed all of it. "I love you Dean." "I love you too cas, let's get your clothes back on before Sam gets home." "Okay dean." So he put his clothes back on.