sex

So cas got in the shower with me

So cas got in the shower with me. "No crazy ideas this time dean." "Okay cas baby. Since the other times I got hurt and we got caught." So I got the soap and then I dropped it. So I bent over to pick it up, when I feel cas enter me. "Dammit cas its my turn to be on top." "Fuck you dean I saw an opportunity and I took it." "Well it hurt. And you already are fucking me." So me and cas agreed I can be on top on our wedding day. When we were done showering we went to bed didn't get dressed just went to sleep. When I woke up cas was gone. And I wa wearing pants. "Sammy! Where is cas!" Sam went running into deans room. "What dean." "Cas isn't in here." "Oh yeah he went to go pick up chuck." "Okay. I thought he left me on our wedding day." "You know he wouldn't do that." So I get dressed in my suit and have Sam tie my tie. "Hey Sammy I know you're already the best man but can you also give me away to cas. Since I'd be the one to give you away to whomever you marry if you ever marry, someone who isn't a psyco fangirl." "Yeah Dean. But why are you the being given away, why not cas." "He is an angel of the lord. I think he deserves a break and who says we both aren't being give away."

Picture above is deans face in the shower when he dropped the soap. Enjoy the gif .