castiel's past

"Hey cas baby you know almost everything about me. But I don't know your past. Could you tell me." I hope he feels safe enough to tell me. "Dean you know I hate looking g back but you deserve to know."

"Before god disappeared he wasn't the beat father. He was always more focused on his precious humans. I understood why Luci rebelled. I did but many years later, for you. I was abused by my brothers and sisters for not loving the humans as much as dad did. I was ignored by them all. Then January 24, 1979 came along. You were born I loved you from that very day. I watched you grow up from heaven. When you died and went to hell, I rebelled to save you. I made a mark not only physically but internally to show everyone that you are mine. I did it to make you know your true feelings. Yeah we've had our downsides. But we are together now. Forever."

"Cas baby I'm sorry that happened to you. And nothing in this world could change how I feel about you. Not Lisa, not ben, not your past, not my past, and definetly not OUR future. I love you castiel." "I love you too dean." We were in our hotel room by then since cas teleported or whatever it is he does to get places, since I shared my fear of flying with him.

Cas was in the bathroom washing away his tears from bringing up his past. When he came out all we was wearing was his trenchcoat.

I got up and walked right over to him, grabbing his dick in my hand squeezing and kissing his neck. Slowly working my way to his sweet spot then biting and sucking at it, leaving an enormous and quite noticeable hickey. I then whispered seductively in his ear "you made your mark on me so it was my turn to make my mark on you."

Cas took the opportunity of my distraction to push me against the wall and lick my neck knowing its the only way to tickle me. I started laughing, then my laughter turned into moans. "C-c-cas baby I love you so much." He stopped licking and I took my jeans off since they had become highly uncomfortable. And since I was wearing boxers it felt so much better. I reached into one of the pockets on his coat and found something that suprised me...