back at the doctor.

Its time to get my stitches removed. Tomorrow I can have sex again. Sadly I wasn't aloud to do anything sexual that aquired the use of my penis. But I am getting married in three days. I'm so nervous and excited. Its kinda hard to breath. I shouldn't have let cas drive baby. She's not used to going so slow. But we made it. And oh my chuck the stitches hurt like hell to get out. Then of course cas had to wear the thing I like most on him. So I got to thinking about taking it off of him and of course for the first time in three weeks that I got hard. Right after the last stitch was out and the nurse thought it was for her. Which made cas baby jealous. "Cas baby why did you have to wear that today you know what it does to me. Sorry nurse its not for you its for my fiancé." "Oh I didn't realize you two were together." Then I put my clothes back on and it was highly uncomfortable but the doctor said instead of waiting till tomorrow I can wait three hours. So I get in the car and drive home. It took three hours to get home.  So I ran up to my room and got into the shower. I had my eyes closed when I heard movement I snapped into full hunter mode. And I got soap in my eyes. Then I slipped and fell but instead on falling to the floor I was grasped by by hand a but they were all too familiar. They belong to cas. "Dammit cas don't sneak up on me like that." "I just wanted to shower with you." Oh how could I say no to that face.