cas's secret

I walked into our room in just a towel and I has seen the thing that broke my heart into a million pieces. Cas was slicing his skin with his angel blade leaving scars across his arms. He is depressed I need to help him. "Cas baby, I would like to help you. Put down the blade, and come here. I love you I didn't mean to make you upset. You can get through this." "Dean I love you too. But please you didn't start this. Someone else made me start. And would you be up for a second shower. I want some shower sex." "Yes to the shower. I causes it this time I was yelling and made you feel bad. I won't do it again. I promise." That is when I fell so hard in love with him. That's when I'm dragged into the shower again. "Fuck me, Dean. And don't hold back I have seen what you can do. Fuck me like you did Lisa." "Yes cas baby." So I got down on my knees and gave cas an amazing blow job. I had came just giving him a bj. Then he got down and gave me one. I felt like I was in heaven. Then before cas could make me cum again I flipped him over and pushed myself into his ass. He screamed at the sudden start of pleasure. "Deeeeaaaaannn" cas screamed as he came on the shower floor. A few seconds later I'm getting so close then before I could think I was screaming "Caaaaasssssssss." And I came in his ass for a second time today. We got out of the shower only to find we left the bathroom door open. Then I saw Sam sitting on his bed. "Oh shit." "What Dean." "Sam is out there. "Sammy go outside for like ten minutes." "Why Dean." "Cause you don't want to turn around and see this." "Wait are you with someone?" "Yes sam im with cas." "Oh um ok I am gonna go get some pie." "You do that Sammy."