sammy

Cas POV

So we just got back from the hospital and dean can't have sex for three weeks. So I guess we are planning the wedding. While dean is sleeping I've been talking to Sam. "So what do you want to wear cas?" "I think I want to wear a wedding dress. If you need an explanation just ask." "Please explain I mean I can tell that dean is more manly but why would you want to wear a dress?" "I want to wear a dress because when dean was with Lisa he imagined their wedding and he wanted her in a dress so I thought he would want me to wear a dress." "Why didn't you ask me cas baby?" "Dean we didn't hear you come in." "Well its hard to sleep when all you dream about is sex and you can't have it for three weeks and I can't get hard because of these stupid stitches." "I'm sorry dean." Cas just sounded heartbroken when he said that. "Come here cas you dont have to be sorry it was an accident." "Ok dean." I leaned in to kiss him and we just had a full on make out session. You know the hair grabbing, grinding on each other. But the cas pulled away. "Sam's still in here and your getting aroused." "Woah sorry Sammy didn't see you there." "Its fine dean just don't make me have to see you any other way than fully clothed ever again I still cant get that image out of my head." "Sorry Sammy." "Let's plan this wedding." "Okay. Well I want to wear a matching tux as cas." "I thought you want me to wear a dress dean." "Cas I honestly thought about it but the more I think about it the more I see us in matching suits." "I love the idea dean." "Okay so its attire is settled for you two are wearing matching Tux's." "Who is going to be the groomsmen for both sides. And who is going to make the two of you official." "Well I want my brother Gabriel as my best man. Charlie as head usher, and Anna as the ring bearer." "Okay cas now who do you want dean." "Of course I want you as my best man Sammy. Bobby as head usher, and well pretty much every one we know is dead. Even bobby is dead."

So in case you are confused it has been fast forwarded to after season 7 instead of the beginning of four.
This is so far how i imagined this fanfic to be.