. intro .

Han Hyojin, 22 y/o, 5'5", 48 kg.

What more do I have to tell you? I lived quite a good and laid back life. Everything was in place, nothing had messed up. I was a good student with good grades and good attitude, not to mention, good face and figure. Cough cough.

I graduated from my dream college two months ago, and is currently looking for my dream jobㅡ a make up artist. Yes, I am obsessed with touching people's face, not in the weird way. I mean, I love the way I got to change people to a better presentable figure.

Ah, actually I got the job, but I'm considering of quitting it. A make up artist in FNC Entertainment. Sounds cool, isn't it? Oh trust me, you would not want to be me if you had to handle this one hell of a grumpy flower boy idol. I had never met a man like him before. What type of guy would whine and throw tantrums over some small stupid thing?

Who you ask? Um, I'll leave that to you. You probably already knew who I am talking about. That guy maybe is not a guy at all, maybe he is something else than human. That Kang Minhyuk thing. Ugh, gross.

One month as an intern hereㅡ being his personal make up artist and stylist really wrecked my nerves. One month, people. One damn month! The only reason for me to stay is that I've been dying to see this dazzling charming idol since I was fifteen.

Duh, of course he's the Greek God handsome and kind gentleman Lee J--

"Yah, noona! Are you going to make me wait?" Ha, here he goes, just in the right time. May he live a long sheepful life. The flower boy is back, surprise!

I turned to him, trying hard not to roll my eyes and make faces to him, that Kang Minhyuk thingy. He was all sweaty and messy. Was being a drummer that tiring, kid? Then why don't you quit so they'll pass me to someone nicer? Duh.

"I told you I'm not your noona." I stated strictly as he sat in front of the dressing table, waving his hand in the air signaling me to come closer. Relax Hyojin, this is all for oppa.

"Then are you telling me to call you unnie? Silly." He laughed, as if his dad joke was so funny. I snatched the face towel from his hands and started dabbing his sweat on his face with it roughly, causing him to whine.

He hit my hand and rolled his eyes to me, "Careful, you're dealing with an art over here." An art my feet!

As usual, I shrugged him off and did my best job in ensuring that this brat looked presentable. I got to admit, making a cow looking like a decent and pure man is quite difficult.

Just so you know, this brat over here is already 25 years old and he loves to annoy people with his kid personality. Some fans think he is nice and pure. Well as his personal make up artist and stylist 'noona'ㅡ trust me, he is not.

As I packed my make up kit back to its case, I heard a soft snore coming from him. There he goes, dozing off again while his solo performance of the concert will start in 10 minutes. Of course, Kang Minhyuk!

I flinched as he suddenly shout with his sleepy voice, "Hey, noona. Hurry up I got to go!" His saliva was running down from the corner of his lips while his eyes were almost shut. With a lopsided smile on my face, I wiped his mouth, tapped his shoulders and whispered to his ear, "Ahjussi, you're already done 8 minutes ago."

He stood up firmly and glared at me, like a tiger preying on something. His grin had a bad aura in it, "I didn't know you could sound that sexy too, noona." He left the room with a smirk on his lips.

I was about to curse when a lady who had staff ID hung over her neck stormed into the room with a smile plastered on her face, "You, are you the intern Han Hyojin?"

Who's this lady with such scary vibe? I gulped down and pulled down the hem of my shirt, expecting the worst.

MAIN CASTS

This flower boy right here is Kang Minhyuk, the 25 years old drummer of CNBLUE

This flower boy right here is Kang Minhyuk, the 25 years old drummer of CNBLUE. He has sweet charms that melts females' hearts, yet he has his grumpy side offstage.

Curious about how the lead female, Han Hyojin's look? Worry no more, I have a potrayer to help you with the reading!

She's ulzzang Park Hyojin. She's pretty, isn't she? I don't have any specific reason to make her the potrayer, I just think that she fits the character of Han Hyojin and the lead male's childish charms ^^

But again, a potrayer is a potrayer. You can imagine Han Hyojin as someone else, feel free to!

Now, don't you think they'd make a sweet couple? Nah, the first question is will they ever become a couple? ㅍ_ㅍ

For another characters, I'll be using their real names so you can imagine them in the story right away.

많이 많이 기대해주세용 ~