s i x

I felt Minhyuk smirking over my lips before he pulled back his lips from mine. My eyes widened but he just grinned stupidly before pursing his lips, holding back his laughter. I am sure as heck my face was really red at that time.

"I didn't know my wife is bold enough to make the first move." He chuckled.

Shit. I cursed in my mind so much until I had to change languages. My mom would be so proud if she knew I was able to speak different languages.

"You planned this, didn't you?" I gritted my teeth. Minhyuk is very lucky that I am the Han Hyojin who didn't have the heart to hurt anyone, if not he'd be dead by the time his lips touch mine. "That's my first kiss, bastard!"

"I don't. I just wanted to unbuckle your seatbelt." He unbuckled my seatbelt before giggling at me. "If you call that a kiss, that's my first too." He continued.

I heaved out a deep sigh before I opened the car door, leaving Minhyuk alone in the car before he followed me to the front gate. He caught my pace and held my left hand, "We wanted to seem real, right?"

Fine, he won. My parents must not know that we were faking this relationship, they would be so disappointed. He held my hand gently, intertwining our fingers as we waited for someone to open the gate. Finally eomma opened the gate and I rushed to hug her. I didn't know why but I cried in her arms.

"Aigoo, my daughter. Why are you crying?" Eomma patted my head. I wiped my tears and shook my head, smiling to her. She must not know that I am having a hard time, she'd be worried as hell if she knew.

"Omo Hyojin-ah, is this Minhyuk?" She asked, fixing her spectacles while looking at Minhyuk who was already smiling and blushing bright red. He looked like a girl who is meeting her mother in law for the first time. Oh well, he is meeting his in-laws. Screw me.

"Ah, yes, eomma. This is Minhyuk." I grabbed his arm, linking his with mine to look more like a couple. Eomma smiled from ear to ear looking at us.

"Aigoo, my son in law. What a handsome young man. Let me hug you." Eomma hugged and patted his back. He grinned like a child in my mom's hug.

"Nice to finally meet you, eomma." What the hell, why was he calling her eomma? She's my mom, not his.

"Come in, come in. Appa is in his room." She held Minhyuk by his arm and dragged him in, leaving me at their back alone.

Wow, so much for a family. I felt like I was the one who was meeting my in-laws. I was completely ignored by my mother.

"Eomma, when is unnie coming home?" I asked as she came into the living room with a tray of drinks in her hands. I took the tray from her and served the drink. Minhyuk was sitting politely beside me, smiling all the time.

Jung Hyunjoo is 2 years older than Hoseok, she is currently working abroad in China in broadcasting industry. I miss her so much, she'd kick Minhyuk in the butt if she knew what this cow has involved me with.

Eomma turned to me as she sat down in front of me, "Oh, she told me she'll come home for summer." I nodded to her and take a sip of the tea.

"My daughter!" I heard appa greeted as he walked down the staircase in a wide smile.

"My appa!" I ran to him, hugging him tight. "I miss you, appa." I cried as he chuckled and patted my head.

My father and me have a special bond between us as Hyunjoo unnie was always away from home since she studied at a boarding school. Hoseok is closer to eomma while I am closer to appa.