f i v e

I blinked  for a few times and stared at Minhyuk for a few seconds. How could he say that so calmly? How could he accept the board's decision just like that? And hello, why the hell am I involved with this sheep?

"Are you kidding me? Because I don't think I'd be able to laugh." I stood up from my seat. He turned to me, his face was expressionless I could not read his feelings.

"I'm not kidding, Hyojin-ah." He sighed and slicked his hair back. "It's not like I could do anything about this anyway. This is how it works, the entertainment industry. Hoseok is right, it's a cruel industry. You might want to think again about the job."

Minhyuk stood up and approached me, fixing his eyes into mine. Those two furballs followed him and rubbed their thick fluffy fur coat on my feet. How could such cute cats live with this sheep? Poor babies!

"You can quit, Hyojin. I think it's unfair for you too. Sorry." He heaved a deep sigh.

Ah really, now he's being considerate to me? How many personalities does he has? Somehow he started to show me his other sides. I'd never thought this brat loves pets. I'd never thought he's a neat person when he always throw all his belongings all over the dressing room all of these times.

And who the hell told him I'm going to quit? Bring it on. As a grown up and mature Hyojin, this shall be a small matter. People would notice me and my talent in make up and styling. I might get better job.

"Who says I'm quitting?" He gaped at me after hearing my words. Disbelief was written all over his face.

Poor cow. He must have thought I'm a weak crybaby. Hell no, Han Hyojin is no typical girl.

"Really?" He mumbled within his breath. He was still gaping, which made him looked stupid with his hair down and round glasses like a nerd school student.

He winced as I lifted my hands to his face, "But I have 5 conditions." Duh, he thought I was going to hit him. I wish I have the heart to hit him, but the bruise on the corner of his lips already looked pitiful.

"I don't like your tone." He cleared his throat. Obviously he was feeling nervous upon hearing the words 'conditions'. He nodded at me, "Tell me."

Good boy, "First, my parents must not know that we're pretending to date." I love the confidence in my voice, it made this Minhyuk blinked in terror.

"That should be easy." He stated, nodding at me.

I made the peace sign with my fingers, "Second, you must greet my parents and apologize for the rumor."

Then his face turned pale. Like really pale I believe it would not bleed if I cut his cheeks. He looked funny! I was amused and mentally evil laughing when he said "Okay.". I thought I won the fight but he calmly agreed to me. Dang it.

"Third, I'll sleep in the living room and you shall not go out from your room at night--"

"Hell no! You're sleeping in the room." He cut my words. Great, I was hoping to hear that but I could not look that cheap too, so why not argue a bit?

"No, I said, I'll sleep here!" I shouted. Deep inside, I was laughing internally because I knew he was going to force me to sleep in the room anyway.

He cupped my face and smirked, "Choose, we'll both sleep here or you sleep in my room!"

Gosh. I did not expect that coming, "I'll take the room!"

He let his hands of my face and giggled, "Go on." Sheep, I must have looked terrified.

"Fourth, I won't attend any press conference if the clarifications about the issue is needed."

Minhyuk suddenly giggled and tapped my cheek with his palm, "Of course you don't have to. I'll handle that."