s e v e n

I peeked open my eyes. I'm still alive, thank God. This cow was really heavy and his body heat was no joke-- I thought a ton of hot kettle fell on me. He landed exactly on my body with his head rested on my shoulder, burried in my hair. I tried pushing him off me but I failed, he was too heavy for me.

"Hey Kang Minhyuk, wake up!" I patted his shoulders. Please wake up, I was just afraid the towel on his waist would just fall down to his feet, revealing his-- mammamia, I better not say.

"I'm.. tired." He whispered in a husky voice, sending shivers to my spine. God, protect me at all costs.

I had no other options. Maybe he was just too sick, I knew he was not joking because his body temperature was very high. He must have caught a fever. With all of my heart, I pushed him aside and finally I did it. His body landed on my right side. His eyes were completely shut but he was still breathing, making that soft snore sound. Is he that sick huh? I stood up on my feet, pulling the hem of my shirt down.

And that was when my eyes landed on his towel that was about to fall down to his feet, his v-line was absolutely laid bare because of it. Shit, this would be the death of me. Forgive me, but I couldn't bear it anymore. He's going to be naked if the towel fall down.

Slowly I approached him, grabbing the towel with my eyes closed. I didn't know how I did it, but I managed to tie the towel up to his belly button with no problems. Ah, what a troublemaker. Quickly I fixed his position and put a pillow under his head, letting him rest properly. I wet his blue handkerchief before wiping his face and neck. His feet were really cold so I covered his body with a thick blanket. His fever would cool down once he sweat-- hopefully.

"Noona, don't go." Minhyuk caught my wrist when I was about to walk out of the room. His grip was really strong. I tried snatching my hand away but he was stronger-- I was pulled into his tight hug with my face burried on his bare chest. "Don't go, Sora.." He whispered.

Sora..?

Who's Sora..?

His hug was comforting despite of his body heat, but I felt insulted the moment he mentioned that name. Why was he calling that Sora in his sleep? She must be a really important person to him. Maybe she was his first love? Damn it. Who cares anyway? I don't.

Next thing I know was I wake up in his arms when he stirred in his sleep. Quickly I sat up straight, pushing his hands off my waist as I glanced at the clock. It was already 7.45pm so that means we were asleep for about three hours. I placed my palm on his forehead, checking his temperature when he slowly opened his eyes and smiled to me. His fever was getting better.

"Feeling any better?" I asked when he sat up and leaned onto the headboard. He nodded with a smile carved on his lips, "Yeah thanks."

"Why are you suddenly sick anyway?" Randomly I blurted out that question. It very was weird that he suddenly had a fever when he was in a good condition at my parents' house.

"I'm allergic to salmon, Hyojin-ah." He grinned as he scratched his red nape. That was when I noticed there were tiny red dots on his neck-- I believe it was because of the allergy. But he..?

Then it all flashed back in my mind. Eomma was really excited show him her cooking skills for appa bragged that eomma is an excellent housewife. She grilled salmon and aggressively asked Minhyuk to try. Minhyuk didn't say no, he just smiled and ate all the salmon eomma put on his plate. I think he ate like four servings of salmon because of her. Gosh, Minhyuk. I felt so guiltt towards him for my mom, I didn't know he's the type that couldn't say no to parents.

"Why didn't you say so to eomma? Look at you now. Is it really fun to be sick?" I pinched him on his arm, making him wince in pain. Serve you right for making me handle the sick version of you, cow.