t w e l v e

Sorry for not updating in such a long timeㅠㅠ here's a long update, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote & comment! :)

After hours of talk sessionㅡwhich was more to 'just date each other' brainwashing sessionㅡwith Seungyeon and Jonghyun, they drove me home at dusk and went off to another night date. I envy them a lot actually, they already have everything figured out that there was no need to explain everything to each other.

The apartment was empty, Minhyuk hadn't come home yet. Slowly I walked to the kids' room and let them roam around the house before I moved into the kitchen, searching for their food. I wonder where did he go? Did he felt that disappointed with me? I'm sorry but I didn't mean it.

"Chichi, Ttatta, come and eat your dinner!" I called for the furry fluffball kids as I poured their dry food into their bowls. Chichi and Ttatta ran to the kitchen like they were having a race. With a smile on my face, I sit beside them and moved my hands to pet those two cute furballs.

"Did your oppa come home, hm?" Of course the cats couldn't answer me, I'd be deadly scared if they could.

Minhyuk better not come home late, he would have to go to a photoshoot tomorrow and that meant I also have a work to do. It felt like earning salary for nothing because these days he hadn't had any schedules and the company didn't need me to handle other idolsㅡ everyone had their own stylist anyway.

The guilt of my mistake this afternoon haunted me, it felt suffocating. Why did I say stupid things like that? No words could describe how frustated I felt towards myself. We weren't real but of course words like that could offend everyone to be honestㅡlet alone that touchy sensitive flower boy.

My head kept telling me to cook dinner and just apologize afterwards. No one could resist my bolognese spaghetti, not even Minhyuk when he was grumpy. Luckily there were enough ingredients to prepare two large servings of spaghetti in the fridge. It seemed like we'd have to go for some grocery shopping tomorrow, well if Minhyuk ever wanted to forgive me that quick. I already could see the image of me shopping alone and maybe some freaking crazy sasaengs would attack me thenㅡ hell no, god please don't let that happen.

I finished cooking after 30 minutes but Minhyuk hadn't returned so I decided not to serve the spaghetti yet, it might get cold since I didn't know what time would he come home. Somehow I felt alone and empty inside as I sat on the couch with the cats asleep below the coffee table. The clock on the wall ticked slowly, as if it didn't want me to be at ease with this guilt in my heart.

And my next glance at the clock was at 8.00 am, making me jumped out of the couch in shock and cursed under my breath. I'd be late, we would be late for the photoshootㅡ it should start in another one hour.

I ran to Minhyuk's room only to find that it was empty and the bathroom was dry, he hadn't return since yesterday. In a hurry I ran back to my room where I put my phone and tried calling him. Pick up your phone, cow.

Finally I heard his voice from the other side of the line "Hi, this is Minhyuk,"

"Oppa we're freaking late, where are you?" I stuttered as I forced myself to be brave to talk to him.

"I'm currently unable to talk, please leave yourㅡ" damn that voice message answering thing. I stared at his saved picture on my contact with rage, and that was when I noticed he actually sent me a message at 1.00 am.

They have their make up artists, you're not needed tomorrow.

You're not neededㅡ take that, Hyojin. How did it feel? Not so good, for sure. I guessed this was what he felt like yesterday; not needed and pathetic. However I shrugged the feeling away and smiled, I deserved this, Minhyuk was just taking revenge.