t w o

Then he stopped the car, his eyes stared deep into mine. Oh my god, I was frozen to the thought that this cow is a guy too. Slowly he leaned to me as I closed my eyes. I felt his warm breath brushing over my neck and the scent of his manly perfume overwhelming me.

'SHEEEEEEEEP!' I screamed in my heart.

Click!

What was that sound? Slowly I peeked open my eyes and saw that Kang Minhyuk thing giving me a lopsided smile while pursing his lips to hold back his laughter. Only then did I realize that he unbuckled my seatbelt. I fixed my gaze outside, sheep, the car was already parked in front of a restaurant. When did we arrive?! I tried to open the door but it was still locked and I heard him giggling.

"Aren't we going inside?!" I glared at him as he laughed.

He pursed his lips and nodded, unlocking the doors, "Okay, let's go."

Aaaaaahhhhh sheep. I panicked for no damn reason! We went inside the restaurant and I sat at a vacant seat on Jungshin's left after greeting my colleagues. Minhyuk took his place on my right.

The table was already full of food, a clear sign that they are waiting for us. Get ready to eat whole-meal bread for a week, Hyojin. You would be fat in an instant if you keep having dinner like this.

"Why are you late?" Yonghwa asked, lifting his brows to Minhyuk and I. The other staffs were busy talking with each other they might not notice us joining them.

"Yeah, where have you been? Did Minhyuk take you somewhere first, huh?" Jungshin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Waa~ I could feel my cheeks turning into red tomatoes as I shook my head to him. I think I swallowed down my own voice, I couldn't speak!

"Yah~ what do you think I'm going to do with this noona, huh? You know I have an image to keep." Minhyuk sighed, causing Yonghwa and Jungshin to give him a mischievous smile.

"Enough, boys!" Jonghyun cut them in as he stood up to grab everyone's attention. "Alright, the newest member in our team had already arrive safely. Please give a big clap to intern Han Hyojin."

"Ah I see, so her name is Han Hyojin." I heard Minhyuk whispering to himself but I could not show my anger in front of the others. That was probably the reason he kept calling me noona, HE DID NOT KNOW MY NAME AFTER A MONTH WORKING TOGETHER .

"Please teach me, sunbae-deul." I looked around and nodded my head to them. I didn't realize that we have a lot of people tonight. Five from fashion team-- Siwon, Seokjin, Jackson, Youngji and Nana. Five from our team-- Sooyoung, Eunji, Hyejeong, Sunny and me. Seven from CNBLUE-- the members and three of their managers. Since we always worked together, the fashion and make up teams were the closest to CNBLUE members thus explained why they acted like bestfriends with the idols.

"Welcome to the team!" They clapped and whistled at me.

"Let's eat!" Sooyoung shouted as the others started making exclamations and weird sounds of excitement. What a weird bunch.

"Wait wait, let's have a celebration toast." Siwon who sat in front of me stopped everyone. He handed me a big glass of beer, "This is for you."

I almost choked on my own saliva. That was the biggest glass I had ever seen in my life. "But I don't drink." I stuttered, making them wooing at me.

Siwon smirked and pushed the glass closer to me, "Kid, how old are you?"

"I'm 22, sunbae-nim."

"You had never drink before?" I shook my head to his question. Hell yeah I had never drank alcohol before. What for? It was not my style and it's not healthy for my holy body.