three

My gaze fell onto my bare fair thighs. Where did my skinny jeans go? Only then did I realize that I was wearing a short white bathrobe, with not even my lingeries on my body. Tears started running down my cheeks. What had I done with this cow? What had he done to me?

Maybe he heard my not-so-soft-sobs as he opened his eyes and panicked upon seeing me crying. Minhyuk sat properly in front of me, his eyes down to his feet, looking all dumbfounded. He stole a stare at me and suddenly wrapped the comforter around my waist, covering my thighs.

He cleared his throat and broke the silence, "Sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"What sorry?! What have you done?!" I threw a pillow to his face as I wiped my tears, not allowing him to finish his words. Shit, I don't care if he's an idol. I'm a girl, I deserve to be protected and respected.

He caught the pillow and sighed. Damn it, how could he be so calm in this situation? I felt a throb in my head and I regretted going to the dinner last night, I regretted trying the beer, I regretted eating the jiggae, I regretted the whole thing.

"I'll make coffee to help you with the hangover. I swear I didn't do anything to you. Nothing had happened between us. Take your time to remember." He got off the bed and walked out of the room, gently closing the door.

Take your time to remember.

The words echoed in my head. Somehow his words sent shivers to my spine. Why did it sounded like I did something bad last night?

I only remember answering to Yonghwa's question, which is who gave me the hardest time between all of them. Of course, it's always that cow. I told them right away that Kang Minhyuk is hard to handle. I even called him cow in front of the others. Later he asked me that question he asked earlier in his car, he seemed really curious so I told him the truth, I hate him.

Silly, then Sunny said people will marry the one who they hate the most. Then it hit me. Everything that had happened last night was like a movie, all played vividly in my mind.

Oh shit. Now what do I do?

"No no no. This cow won't be a good husband!" I crossed my arms over my chest and giggled as everyone laughed at me. Kang Minhyuk looked like he was a ticking bomb that was waiting for his time to explode.

I felt dizzy, my head was throbbing and then I fell on my seat.

Everything went black. I tried opening my eyes but my sight was blurry. I felt hands wrapping around my shoulder, "Enough Hyojin, let's go. I'll take you home." It was Jungshin, my oppa, as charming as always.

"Hey brother, you don't have your car with you." Jonghyun snapped Jungshin back to reality. He scratched his chin, probably thinking, "Then if it's okay with you, let me borrow your car." He turned to Minhyuk.

"Hell no, I love that car. What if she throw up in the car?" Minhyuk objected.

"See, that's why I told you he won't be a good husband!" I stood up straight and pointed my finger at his nose. Again, Jungshin pulled me down to my seat.

"Is that how you judge husband materials?" He snorted with his face flushed red. Suddenly Siwon laughed out loud while clapping his hands. The others eyed him with confusion written all over their faces.

"Wanna have some more fun? What about a bet, Minhyuk?" He wiggled his brows. A mischievous smile was plastered to his face.

"What?" That cow snorted.