o n e

"Ah yes, I'm Han Hyojin." Hesitantly, I answered her because I did not recall knowing that lady. She approached me and reached out her hand.

"Finally I got the chance to meet you. I was busy with Yonghwa's solo concert these past weeks. I'm Choi Sooyoung, the stylist team leader." Upon hearing her introduction, I gaped as I shook her hand. She patted my head, probably because I looked funny.

"Sorry for the rudeness before. Nice to meet you, sunbae-nim." I stuttered when I did my 90 degrees bow to her, causing her to giggle.

"No, you're not rude. Drop the sunbae thingy, just call me unnie." She pinched my red blushing cheeks. She sure is the nicest person I had ever met here, beside that oppa, of course.

"Okay, unnie. Han Hyojin at your service." I balled my fists to show my burning spirit to be the best make up of the world and get transferred to be other idols' make up artist, not that sheep anymore. Imagine me mentally evil-laughing here.

"Anyway, we're having team dinner tonight after the concert. We haven't officially welcome you yet, have we? Sorry for the late welcome, but know that I'm glad to meet you. I've been hearing so much compliments about you!" She said in excitement.

"Uh, you don't have to. No, really, I'm fine." I shook my head. Then I would be the center of the dinner later tonight? How embarassing!

"Oh come on, it will be fun. Besides, it's our tradition to welcome newcomers! I'll go check on the others. Meet you tonight." She ruffled my hair and pecked a kiss on my right cheek before rushing out. I touched my right cheek, I could feel blood dashing to my face.

A high level senior just kissed my cheek, plus she said she was glad to meet me. For the first time in my working life, in a monthㅡ in short, someone treated me nicely! I mean, everyone else was nice but since I am the intern, all extra works had always been piled on me.

Tired and hungry, I moved to the sofa, plunging myself into it. I thought being a make up artist would be an easy job, but now picking up trashes on the streets of Seoul sounds more interesting to me.

I glanced at the TV on the wall. It was about time for that thing's performance stage since Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin all had performed their solo stages. After his performance would be the band's last stage before the fansigning for 15 lucky fans.

That Kang Minhyuk thing entered the stage and the fans screamed crazily, swinging their royal blue glowing lightsticks in the air. He sat near the piano and started to play it. Once again the fans went wild. Oh wow, the drummer of CNBLUE knew how to play the piano.

Suddenly he stopped playing as he flew to the air, singing his song titled Star. Oh, when did they attach the strings to him? I didn't notice that. Images of light yellow glowing stars were projected on the high ceiling in the dark stadium. Instantly, my eyes felt heavy. Is that a performance or a lullaby?

Huh, whatever.

"Noona!" I felt someone shaking my shoulders roughly. Oh shut up, I'm too tired. "Hey, noona, wake up!" That someone continued to shake me.

Ah sheep. How long have I been asleep on this sofa? I rubbed my eyes and saw that Kang Minhyuk thing rolled his eyes, "Are you going to sleep here for the rest of the night, huh?" I blinked my eyes a few times, adjusting to the bright lighting of the room.

He had already changed into a light blue shirt and removed his make up himself, with his bang covering his foreheadㅡ as stylish as ever, a flower boy indeed. 'Ah, this brat actually can manage himself.' I thought.