Chapter 17

[Di's POV]

I'm nervous. I'm weak. And I'm scared. 4 days from now will be my operation. I'm having this feeling to back out. I don't know if I'll survive it or not. I'm scared. At this kind of time, I need Riley by my side but then...

"Di.."

I looked at my side and saw Brent with a worried expression.

"Yeah?"

I asked with a smile on my face.

"Are you nervous?"

"Huh?"

"Di, I can feel it. You're nervous and at the same time scared."

I looked down. He knows me to well... Like Riley does. :( He grabbed my hands and gave it a squeeze. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Di, I'm here for you. Don't be afraid okay? You'll survive it. I'll be waiting for you."

I bet Riley would've said the same thing. Damn it Di! You're with Brent and not Riley. >.< I gave him a weak smile. He touched me on the cheeks and kissed me on my forehead.

"You should take a rest."

I nodded and fixed myself and went to sleep.

[Riley's POV]

I'm here at the park with Tiara and my brothers. I'm really glad Connor and Toby forgave her. They're actually friends with her now. I'm just really glad everything went great after the day I confronted my brothers.

"Hey Riley! What are you thinking of?" -Tiara

"I bet he's thinking about Di." - Toby

"Well, are you?" - Connor

Honestly, I was thinking about her. I'm still wondering how is she. I really wanted to see her. Wanna hug her. I miss her so bad.

I smiled at them.

"I knew it. No one can never replace Di in your heart ey?" - Connor

"I guess..." I said with a smile.

While we were having random conversations, a guy walked up in front of us. Tiara immediately stood up and I can see the shock in her face. Does she know this guy? Looking at him, it's like we have the same age. He has looks and he kinda looks like someone too. I wonder who is he.

"T---"

"Hi Tiara."

Tiara fixed herself and took a breath.

"It's been a while."

"Ye-yeah."

Why is Tiara nervous?

"How are you?"

She looked at the guy and shook a bit her head.

"Wait. Why are you here? What are you doing here? I thought..."

"I wanted to see you."

"But.."

"I came here just yesterday. Don't worry I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

"So why did you wanted to see me?"

"I just wanna check if you really did your part. Well I guess you did."

Tiar's facial expression changed. It was annoyed but at the same time a bit sad. The guy walked close to her and tapped her on the shoulders.

"Thanks Tiara. I know Di's thankful too."