Chapter 24

Day 3 - (Out of the hospital)

[Di's POV]

It's the 3rd day today and mom did her promise. We did some cool stuffs like DIY things this morning. And now it's already 1:42pm and we just finished baking some cookies. I sat down for a while and checked my phone. I received some messages from Riley and some missed calls too.

Riley: Di, I know you're busy but..

Riley: Just text me when you're finish with your stuffs today.

Riley: :)

I quickly replied to him and placed my phone back in my pocket. I stood up and helped mom clean the things we used while waiting for the cookies to be baked.

"Thanks for today, mom."

"No worries, dear. I promised you anyway."

"But still, I really had a lot of fun!"

"Me too, sweetie."

I hugged her really tight 'cause I'm really happy that we were able to do this kind of stuffs again. After a while, we've done cleaning the kitchen and the cookies were already baked. Mom placed the cookies on the cooling rack.

"Good Morning!"

I looked around to see who was it.

"Well, good MORNING Tyler. I didn't know 1pm is still morning for you."

"Well it is. Haha! What you guys doing?"

"We baked some cookies."

"Really?!"

He immediately run towards mom and was about to pick up some of the cookies but mom suddenly slapped his hand and made him stop.

"Its still hot."

"But I'm hungry."

"We have food over there."

"But I want cookies."

"Tyler."

"Okay. Fine."

I just laughed at Tyler's face. He's like being a kid. He went over the other table and got some foods and sat right next to me.

"Why did you woke up late?"

"I went home late remember?"

"Oh yeah. What did you do yesterday anyway?"

"Just had some fun with my friends."

"Where did you guys go?"

"Random places."

"Like where?"

He suddenly stopped from eating and looked at me.

"What?"

"What's with all the questions?'

"I just wanna know where you went that's all."

"Oh really?"

"Why? Is there something I should know?"

"What?"

"What?"

We then broke into laughter after that. He messed up my hair and smiled at me.

"We just went to the mall and played some arcades. We also did a little jamming session at one of my friend's house. That's all. You don't need to worry, okay?"

"Alright. I believe you."

He just smiled at me and went back to eating his food. After few minutes, mom gave us some cookies that were ready to eat. We all talked for a couple of minutes then cleaned the place.